Sign in to follow this  
bunnysquad

The End Of #LOD..???

like i said yesterday post the recent killpics from this WEEK. if u dont kys then lmfao

i would like to see the killpics aswell show some
xD

https://gyazo.com/02b242b88099ac2975bf2e7d97c30dab

E5LFbFH.jpg

Let's start with the kp's. =-p

Run north getting asswhooped and gets bullied to the logout button. (+more kp's on him)

tMOsMJn.png

BuxgiUk.png?1

MNES5Gu.png

C7dR0gZ.png

dvNVuBs.png

Adam X D, the clown who cant outlast mystics

Cb4EIVz.png

Grim wrapper.

2c4sx4s.png

kJU8gEK.png

WIbFCWx.png

IjSVkhN.png

6wKRM1d.png

ZFahvBN.png

More Below......

Edited by bunnysquad

Braap Aka Yannic Aka morbid v2

g3kmwII.png

qWr6qR9.png

plankermen

ITxIFHj.png

hDvOdLe.png

Additional

Og3shd3.png?1

drXBtvi.png

Keep in mind, all these killpics were made this week. (1-2 weeks)

v2xDReU.png

N9uI569.png

#BullySquadDidThisToYou #RipLOD 2k17-2k17

Edited by bunnysquad

kyle aka riffi aka pierrii nice alt man

The first picture of this topic directs towards you. http://i.imgur.com/E5LFbFH.jpg

You're as brainless as a rock, no one can take you seriously. All you do is legit pvm and hide on morbid's account to not get roasted by qaeda LOL.

p.s: Riffi is no one of bully-squad, We've even fought him ourselves. It's just straight up funny how u call every1 that's better than you "kyle" xD

OT: Was Ez.

Edited by Faith pots

Thats fun when a bully member himself tells me riffi is a bully alt xD, and im not hiding or any just quite busy irl with exams and family stuff. Once i can do some more nhing i would gl and u know that. Fought 'bully' last week when i even know hes better than me atm, can be fair about that xD

And btw the alt i fought was a giveback fight for sure so idk what that loot pic is about lol

Thats fun when a bully member himself tells me riffi is a bully alt xD, and im not hiding or any just quite busy irl with exams and family stuff. Once i can do some more nhing i would gl and u know that. Fought 'bully' last week when i even know hes better than me atm, can be fair about that xD

Riffi is not a bully alt...? Why would we kill a bully member for max set and why would a bully alt kill a bully member for biggest ks ingame..? You make 0 sense, but it was expected. You're probably going to fail for your exams aswell, you're just too dumb.

Riffi is not a bully alt...? Why would we kill a bully member for max set and why would a bully alt kill a bully member for biggest ks ingame..? You make 0 sense, but it was expected. You're probably going to fail for your exams aswell, you're just too dumb.

That's harsh LOL...

That's harsh LOL...

He's starting to pissing me off for lying to the community. If he sees a better nher than him, his first guess is "faith pots", lmfao. He doesn't realise that other people can NH too, not only bully-squad.

He's starting to pissing me off for lying to the community. If he sees a better nher than him, his first guess is "faith pots", lmfao. He doesn't realise that other people can NH too, not only bully-squad.

He actually thinks it's either me or you, then when he knows it's none of us, he still says so just to be an attention whoree, he doesn't get attention irl, kanker rat =-p

I come from a similar server wont advertise I have friends who were a bully squad on the server I player was wondering if its the same people z75 alex\po

interested in joining the server maybe you can test me and see what I bring to the table?

my youtube is below

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDiegomurderface

plenty of clan experience and nh\hybrid on 614s @bunnysquad @faith pots

I come from a similar server wont advertise I have friends who were a bully squad on the server I player was wondering if its the same people z75 alex\po

interested in joining the server maybe you can test me and see what I bring to the table?

my youtube is below

Are you Xciter/Benny Benasi/Diego from Soulshit

Edited by i just rag

Are you Xciter/Benny Benasi/Diego from Soulshit

holy fucking shit I haven't heard the name benny benasi in fucking ages I forgot I even made that account yeah my nigga whats up whos this and 1.4k post count ADDICT

my youtube is below

We don't recruit, but you can talk to "nick" in-game and prove yourself as a decent pker.

Edited by Faith pots

We don't recruit, but you can talk to "nick" in-game and prove yourself as a decent pker.

i mean im yet to log into the game still debating wether it's worth logging onto but now I rag just said a old ass name from the golden days who is he\can you tell him to reply please and thank you

Grim wrapper isn't with us

Adam X D isn't with us

Saturate isn't with us

but gz on other kills

Adam X D isn't with us

Saturate isn't with us

but gz on other kills

grim wrapper and adam x d are both in lod and i've seen pics of them in cc + several people have confirmed grim wrapper is in lod

saturate i told op maybe wasn't in lod but he said 100% he's in lod so

btw this topic doesn't really matter anymore lod closed lol

Adam X D isn't with us

Saturate isn't with us

but gz on other kills

Grim wrapper = lod (

Adam x D = lod. (he's even in ur discord u dumbass.)

Saturate = lod. (saw him in your clan, lieutenant ranked)

Grim wrapper = lod (

to be clear about those 3, adam got kicked a time ago (before those killpics), saturate was in lod(mostly pmving but he was in) and grim was definately in but i believe he left spk a week ago

to be clear about those 3, adam got kicked a time ago (before those killpics), saturate was in lod(mostly pmving but he was in) and grim was definately in but i believe he left spk a week ago

we killed adam x d for a few bill at magebank and I saw him in your cc with a 3 banana rank a few hours after, and the killpics featured in this thread were taken before that

Grim wrapper = lod (

not every kps u guys get is a lod guy lol :P, and also tevin, grewy etc are in our discord but they are not lods.

50% isnt lod in our discord so adam xD isnt a lod guy. and further. pce

we killed adam x d for a few bill at magebank and I saw him in your cc with a 3 banana rank a few hours after, and the killpics featured in this thread were taken before that

Mhm, im not sure how long lod existed (i think 4 weeks? but not sure). But i think he has been kicked for some shit after 1-1.5week.

Could have been that the pic isnt that recent