Sign in to follow this  
Subsidelaws

Dh pker101

why do you only show the killmessage and not the rest of the screen? Dh pker101 never nh's im pretty sure, so this is faked most likely. Also, he's not even in bully-squad, some people hate him in our cc, not gonna mention names.

why do you only show the killmessage and not the rest of the screen? Dh pker101 never nh's im pretty sure, so this is faked most likely. Also, he's not even in bully-squad, some people hate him in our cc, not gonna mention names.

I've caught him and killed him at graves before.

I've caught him and killed him at graves before.

still doesnt answer his question dumb fuck.

exposing all these people who dont even nh. we go at it when im home oki?

Who the fuck is lod lmao

random clan trying to pipe up but just makes themselves look ridiculous every time they enter wilderness.

oh i mean grewy. or sara shit kid @bully shut up now poor whore

Sara slapped ur whole clan in troll gear, so did i. (pink robes- Ask ur leader and generals, slapped them in pink robes aswell) =-p

I'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about delusional kanker rat, anyways, Where's sara's killpic other than multi kills?? where's killpics on me other than multi?

Even grewy would slap the shit out of you. Keep hiding on forum alt, won't help you from not planking to us clown. =-p

@bunnysquad aka the clown of BS LMFAO. we already have kps of you shitters all of them. but not yeezus even ti kissed the dirty floor u whale

u are poor yes cockrider nice alt btw

Ye this is clearly my alt, cuz i don't post slap topics on shitters like you L0L! Disabled rat, back2 hiding.

@bunnysquad aka the clown of BS LMFAO. we already have kps of you shitters all of them. but not yeezus even ti kissed the dirty floor u whale

No1 killed ti in your clan. The one who killed him quit the game so whatchu piping for. If he wasnt there with y'all, you would never get a kill on ti cuz he was the only 'decent' slave out of all of you =-P

Ye this is clearly my alt, cuz i don't post slap topics on shitters like you L0L! Disabled rat, back2 hiding.

lol camp spk like a whore dead as server l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l00l0l bully squad already bullied by squad bully but u can handle us and u noobs banned us stfu now cockrider

lol camp spk like a whore dead as server l0l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l00l0l bully squad already bullied by squad bully but u can handle us and u noobs banned us stfu now cockrider

Pretty sure the last topic was made by me, slapped squad bully and made them all quit. (some of them got banned cuz they couldn't handle the god of wilderness) ;(

Reminder: https://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4552

the more this kid talks the more braincells are lost. lmfao half the time he's bringing all this shit outta his arse and all false information.

btw, still waiting on my killpic qt3.14

the more this kid talks the more braincells are lost. lmfao half the time he's bringing all this shit outta his arse and all false information.

btw, still waiting on my killpic qt3.14

Hence im roasting him with every post he's making =-p Ezpz clrd men =-p

only kill pics you guys have on us is the multi suiciders and the non nhers lmfao

only kill pics you guys have on us is the multi suiciders and the non nhers lmfao

And even that is not even close to the amount of killpics we have on them in singles, LOL! =-p

And even that is not even close to the amount of killpics we have on them in singles, LOL! =-p

LOOOOOOOOOL what a spastic

clowns of spawnserver be proud 2 be good in a spawn server l0l0l0ll0l0l0ll whores

Even on a private spawn server you couldn't compete. I'm not sure what you're trying to say with this, but seems like you're roasting yourself.