Sign in to follow this  
Triaxis

25b QUITTING GIVEAWAY!

Hey its dear old me, an unheardof, toxic, peace of shit, who is now quitting for good. IK u havent seen me around cause i use someone elses account.

Simply reply to this comment with the most toxic and hurtful thing about me and whoever says the worst thing to me will win 20b, second place gets 5b (its all in cash, sold everything)

:D

Winners: 1st Place:

Micro Shade4 -"I hope your internet is stuck at 0.5 bars for the rest of your life"- (my worst nightmare)

2nd place: Big gigantic -"Pond scum has more purpose in life then you"-

winners were picked on wednesday, after that i didnt pick anyone else but one of you wouldve won if i remembered to lock thread. grats to winners. sadly micro shade4 apparently quit so i gambled it all btw, so only winner is big gigantic! :)

Edited by Triaxis
Stating Winners

"I hope your internet is stuck at 0.5 bars for the rest of your life"

Goodluck guys :)

Edited by Micro shade4

Guys i know he said say mean things, but lets keep it to a minimum. This could become troublesome. Forum rules still apply.

Edited by Phenomenon

Lol, I want to join but I don't like the way I can win.. So I am out..

not gonna lie, kinda forgot i was doing this. but these some weak insults. but if i had to choose it'd be

First place:

Micro Shade4

Second place:

Big Gigantic

Add me ingame, and when you see me login in this friday at 11:00 Am central timezone message me

you remind me of a vacuum, you blow you suck and you get laid in the closet you lil homo go cut ur wrists. ( hope its not too late)