Sign in to follow this  
rated

Booted? Nick cries to goobymunch

So, for those who don't know what it means to get "booted" im going to explain it for you. The concept came to be when gamers would buy an rgh(for those who don't know, this is a portable booter/ip puller) to hit someone they dislike offline. There are several kinds of booters/ip pullers some are free, and some cost money(the best ones ofc). So, i will point this out. Unless you have to restart your router for your internet to work, you did not get booted offline. The keyword is "offline" that means no internet connection whatsoever until you restart your router. So, if you have not had to restart your router when someone supposedly hit you offline, then you did not get booted. You just have a shitty internet provider/computer. Don't be blaming your own problems on others because you don't know how to fix/ can't get a new computer. Btw, if you would look online because itd actually be too much for me to type but you can see if you have been receiving and unusual amount of packets from another ip. Just look it up on youtube its not hard. Shoutout to nick/goobymunch for not knowing these things and being plebs about it. If you were any sort of real gamer you would know these things but thank you for playing and have a nice day.

So, for those who don't know what it means to get "booted" im going to explain it for you. The concept came to be when gamers would buy an rgh(for those who don't know, this is a portable booter/ip puller) to hit someone they dislike offline. There are several kinds of booters/ip pullers some are free, and some cost money(the best ones ofc). So, i will point this out. Unless you have to restart your router for your internet to work, you did not get booted offline. The keyword is "offline" that means no internet connection whatsoever until you restart your router. So, if you have not had to restart your router when someone supposedly hit you offline, then you did not get booted. You just have a shitty internet provider/computer. Don't be blaming your own problems on others because you don't know how to fix/ can't get a new computer. Btw, if you would look online because itd actually be too much for me to type but you can see if you have been receiving and unusual amount of packets from another ip. Just look it up on youtube its not hard. Shoutout to nick/goobymunch for not knowing these things and being plebs about it. If you were any sort of real gamer you would know these things but thank you for playing and have a nice day.

Just a quick one. Do you have Autism? Like you could feed kids in africa with that stupidity.

No idea where you got the 'Nick went crying to goobymunch part, I was invisible athome and noticed you two but okay'

You're saying we don't know what we're talking about, yet you're the guy that said 'if I really did boot you offline you can check the packets that got send to you and compare it to my ip'.

Now the only way we could prove it being you is if you booted him using your own network which I doubt anyone does since it's risky and inconvenient compared to just buying a booter, obviously if somebody used a booter it would show the packets being sent from the booters servers and their network and not from yours.

I suggest you don't make topics you embarras yourself enough in-game no need to embarras yourself on forums as well

Edited by goobymunch
Typo

Even if Nick got the power to check IP ( which he does.)

He is a trusted Mod for over a year,you got no proof of him Ddossing or abusing his Super mod commands.

You're really making a joke of your self in-game + forums since he planks you 24/7 in-game....

Yet, your complaining about doing more switches and get planked.

Yet, they "BS" can clean your bank in NHING/RISKFIGHT every day but your scared to do so.

Don't talk bulshit and stay humble -->

PS: go to the doctor and check your IQ Level please ;)

Edited by korasi3me

Even if Nick got the power to check IP ( which he does.)

He is a trusted Mod for over a year,you got no proof of him Ddossing or abusing his Super mod commands.

You're really making a joke of your self in-game + forums since he planks you 24/7 in-game....

Yet, your complaining about doing more switches and get planked.

Yet, they "BS" can clean your bank in NHING/RISKFIGHT every day but your scared to do so.

Don't talk bulshit and stay humble -->

PS: go to the doctor and check your IQ Level please ;)

What in the hell did i just read. Btw, nick can't see anyone's ip adress. He only can see the ACCOUNT LOGINS on IP'S/UID'S, that doesn't mean he sees their ip adress/uid adress lol.

dw i hit with 10k botnet

u never login again.

joking ofc u can login not a ddos threat lolol

"joking ofc u can login not a ddos threat" LOOOL how fucking braindead can this retard be?

On 5/8/2017 at 1:51 PM, i just rag said:

Not really involved here but a lot of what you said is incorrect

I know this has been long since done with, However im sure that im 95% correct on what i have said. There is a huge difference between being booted offline and being stressed offline( which is what 90% of the free booters are) not to mention that nick never got hit offline. His internet is just so terrible he dces to everyone. Still happens to this day. Also, feel free to try and hit me/stress me offline for those who think they can. My nfo can block up to 750,000 packets not including my bouncer which makes me near unhittable. (I am a very competitive gamer and i tend to use to get hit off a lot because people couldn't keep up with me in certain games. Had to make certain arrangements) 

On 5/8/2017 at 4:29 PM, xheadhunterx said:

nigga you speaking about botting but you never got botted yourself and the free ones are cancerous botts the only good ones are selfmade ones.

This grammar killed me

A RGH is a modded slim Xbox. Not a Booter 

you obviously have no idea what you are talking about 

ISP have outages and go down all the time. Simply saying you had to restart a modem is no evidence at all. You would have to monitor incoming and outgoing packets on specific ports to even tell you were being flooded. And a simple Booter won't force you to restart your modem in the first place. Conventional Booter's, "even the paid ones." Have a time limit on how long they send packets. The most common times being 300-600 seconds. 

I seriously doubt anyone on this server has the brain capacity to create and maintain their own botnet and hold a real DDoS attack

if they did, they wouldn't target a single player  that is more for servers and large attacks  

Edited by Skrrt
Edited