Sign in to follow this  
vahvahybrid

ti for 1.4k ks and bank.

Lmaooo took you kids long enough to drop him and whoop 30b like .0001% of his bank grats

https://gyazo.com/649350b83352d8b78f39bfc7389b9e94

gg 30b, retard.

got banned after wards for saying i got ff ips :DDDDDDDDDD it's fun how corrupted mods are in this game but dw ryan u lost lost ANOTHER ONE player;DD

Wouldn't be surprised if you hit him off, you were banned off 2 other servers for loving your booter more than your adoptive parents

Wouldn't be surprised if you hit him off, you were banned off 2 other servers for loving your booter more than your adoptive parents

Didn't hit me off but I have a bunch of screenshots of him talking about DDoSing and having this person's IP and that person's IP so i'll be letting them know what he's claiming to have and see what happens

gz yet you plank more then plankjim l00000000000000l

and btw why make lod accs to hide l0llllllllll i eat bread loves to plank under alts? like his other member imthiccc?

Don't include me here whale, i 4-0'd you then you got mad and took divine and still made u tp so 5-0 whale,stay bad

and btw why make lod accs to hide l0llllllllll i eat bread loves to plank under alts? like his other member imthiccc?

Also imthiccc=isis leader nothing to do with i eat bread :DD downie

Do you count this as 1v1 kills streak ender?

HUH, look at the mini map, i bet you can see that purple dots more than the players at edgevill LOLOL....

As i have heard, you got #bullied out of this server and 2 others...

wish you best luck in the feature.

PS: don't touch my boi Hunter & pay2dc (best chillers in-game).

nigga you cant ddos yourself you even named "solek" LOLOLOL dumb rat tryhard Keyboard ddoser l0l

#bullied out of Server like all other randys

basic trash talk, solek has ff members ts ips lmfao also some audio leaks, i could get em if i wanted to but i'm not retard who ddos ppl to get clips :DDDDDD unlike foreing forces lmao.

Gf man. i kinda felt bad when i claw specced him x2 to death.. I'm sorry ti, but SOME1 had to end it... o:

Edited by RIFFI

Ok, u killed ti after 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 attempts. Now what? Y'all planked more than edge pkers / suiciders, it's straight up funny how you think ur something if u get 15+ people for 1 guy.

funniest part is, he didn;t even ask for help in cc. Which means, he didn't really care that much. This also means, you ain't pking anywhere. :D

ohwait... you got banned for breaking rules... who tf gets banned for breaking rules on a private server, like foreal, how sad could your life be... Bet you're a nobody irl and nobody gives u enough attention. Shoo lil' goose, back2fanboying actual clans.

basic trash talk, solek has ff members ts ips lmfao also some audio leaks, i could get em if i wanted to but i'm not retard who ddos ppl to get clips :DDDDDD unlike foreing forces lmao.

You're banned on like literally every server in existence for DDoSing let's not start with the lying about how you're "not retard who ddos ppl"

Gf man. i kinda felt bad when i claw specced him x2 to death.. I'm sorry ti, but SOME1 had to end it... o:

Dw I have no issues with anyone who just keeps it as clan rivalry as i've told Bread/Run North/King Wake/several others who I get along just fine with lol

You're banned on like literally every server in existence for DDoSing let's not start with the lying about how you're "not retard who ddos ppl"

Dw I have no issues with anyone who just keeps it as clan rivalry as i've told Bread/Run North/King Wake/several others who I get along just fine with lol

:DDDDDD every server? i don't ddos XDXDXD and not banned in single one this is first and u got corrupted mods in this game so thats why im banned :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ff loc at os-s retard?

dude i mean i haven't been doing bad against all you guys now a days