Sign in to follow this  
The Plug

Pay2dc for helper rank

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Simon

3. Your age:17

4. Your location:

5. Average amount of game play hours per day: 6-12

6. Why you should receive the position: I should receive this spot for spawn pk because i help everyone out as much as i can, i understand all rules in the game, i can give out tons of tips for the community hence eco holder for a bit ;D.

If i got Helper id be extremely great full for the position and all i'd do is give back to the community. :D Love you all

I also have little to none rule breaking activities. Spawnpk is great but If we work together Well make it amazing!

-Pay2dc

https://gyazo.com/02adcd3eb98e8b9ad86a03b54fbde30b

Edited by The Plug

Simon's a good guy,

Just needs to be more active in Help CC & Yell.

When you get those 2 out of the way, I don't think anybody could disagree with this.

Good luck g!

no vouch, he is a gambler who is just like every other gambler. TOXIC whenever someone "runs" or refuses to vs him he flames them and even uses racial slurs. when he was going in big vs a player named fweefwee and i eat bread decided to say something on the lines of "ez bro" after fwee won like 1t+ and pay decided to respond with vulgar profanity even to the extent of using the word "N*GGER" and flamed over yell, he has showed this behavior recently over yell chat with macjim which is highly unprofessional and constantly acts immature. The position helper isn't about giving back to the community because you are a "eco holder" its about wanting to help new and old players with in game assistance and even dealing with rule breakers. I don't believe you are fit for the position quite yet but I know a lot of people will vouch for you just because you do "hold the eco" and majority of them want to get on your good side for free items as you stated before you want to give back to the community.

I support Simon. +1

Although he is a gambler, he still shows help to the community, I've seen him countless times helping players DAILY. gamblers could make it to staff a big evidence, the old staff member "Xvirsus i don't know how to write his name) ".

All i can say to be more active in forums.

@Manny, lately i saw him lossing 2Trillion pot, Sadly he lost and the other player ran, he was fully humble and kind, it may be an accedinit to see him "flames" i've never ever saw him saying "NIGGA / NIGGER".

I am gonna stay neutral on this I haven't been ingame lately. But the user only has 5 forum post 4 not counting this one, one of the requirements/criteria for staff is

Must be relatively active on the forums
, so tell I see some kinda forum activity at least tell I can come on ingame, I will be staying Neutral

I don't know much about you as a person but you were trying to buy support last night and like 2 weeks ago you nearly got banned for RWT I was told so

This is to staff personally. If you give this man pay2dc any sort of rank, I quit. Kids a Scammer, Shit talker, and is a temper tantrum throwing little brat. Granted he's had days where he's "helped" by giving away pixels. But i swear man if you put people like this into staff/helper ranks and then I'm saying fuck this game lol.

-Mac

Edited by Macjim

This is to staff personally. If you give this man pay2dc any sort of rank, I quit. Kids a Scammer, Shit talker, and is a temper tantrum throwing little brat. Granted he's had days where he's "helped" by giving away pixels. But i swear man if you put people like this into staff/helper ranks and then I'm saying fuck this game lol.

-Mac

un-relevant as old and forgotten but big words..

Player has been UID Banned therefore disqualifying him for any chance at becoming a staff member. Application is denied and shall be closed.

Locked.