Sign in to follow this  
korasi3me

Korasi4me Staff application!

Helper application! Korasi4me <3

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Iyad, my in-game name is : Korasi4me

3. Your age: I am 19.

4. Your location: Palestine ( Gmt +1 )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: At the moment 6-8 hours per day. some days 3-4 hours depends on work.

6. Why you should receive the position:

- I have been playing this game for a lot of time, 8-9 months.

- I live in Palestine, which can help the community with little of Arabic translations to some of the people around here, also in my Timezone I barley see mods / helpers online except (Tevin) & (goobymunch) but some times they are Afk.

- I am really helpful in the "HELP" cc and "YELL", With questions around the game and price checking for them.

- I am trusted among so many players, which MM'ed a 1Trillion pot and small numbers.

- My PM is always open for help, even though if I couldn't make the staff "Helper" rank , I'll be still looking forward and helping other people aswell.

- I have been a staff on one server which was "Helper" , I am feeling to get a staff rank on here too ;)

Thanks for reading!

Edited by korasi3me

Not trusted among 'so many players'

Some players find you irritating commenting on things that have nothing to do with you.

And April fools ended 17 days ago so delete this joke.

He is a trusted player and I know him for many months, even when i was a mod in the past.

I remember when i got flooded with PM's back then, you Always offerend your help.

To me you have shown dedication and thats a very important feature.

I support this 100%.

+1

Goodluck Iyad.

Not trusted among 'so many players'

Some players find you irritating commenting on things that have nothing to do with you.

And April fools ended 17 days ago so delete this joke.

Fu, u made me spit out my vodka, legit fu.

He is a trusted player and I know him for many months, even when i was a mod in the past.

I remember when i got flooded with PM's back then, you Always offerend your help.

To me you have shown dedication and thats a very important feature.

I support this 100%.

+1

Goodluck Iyad.

Ew, it's rise :x

OT: I've seen him help quite often, but im not sure if i can support to be honest. I have my reasons and i don't want to expose it in public. I'll pm you in-game instead.

Goodluck anyway mate.

Really nice dude, Always willing to help everyone with questions or problems when the rest of staff is either offline or just getting flooded with messages.

Big +1 for me.

Kind regards, Glass o Jack

You have been my friend for a while now, i know a lot about you. i always see u yelling if any1 needs help you really put in the effort.

+1 support from me, Good luck!!

Thanks every one above who supported me <3

Thanks for letting me know Faith, it's more personal but I'll try improving it with time...

You've got the helping part down right, but sometimes you give false information about the things you are helping. I've seen you give wrong prices for items, which I have corrected you on them sometimes. And also giving wrong details like dbow is able to proc swift gloves to newer players. These are just some I can recall, but there's been a handful of them.

Aside from the helping, a lot of people have told me that you are really nosy when it comes to gossip or others peoples conversations. I'm not sure why you go on and commenting in other peoples conversations, when you have 0 relevance in that conversation.

The biggest complaint I have for you because of my personal experience, is to not interfere with my sales. I really hate it when someone asks me how much I'm selling things for, and someone comes a long and gives a lower price than the actual item. I loose a sale because i'm not going to undersell an item thanks to you.

Keep your price check opinions to yell and help cc.

You've got the helping part down right, but sometimes you give false information about the things you are helping. I've seen you give wrong prices for items, which I have corrected you on them sometimes. And also giving wrong details like dbow is able to proc swift gloves to newer players. These are just some I can recall, but there's been a handful of them.

Aside from the helping, a lot of people have told me that you are really nosy when it comes to gossip or others peoples conversations. I'm not sure why you go on and commenting in other peoples conversations, when you have 0 relevance in that conversation.

The biggest complaint I have for you because of my personal experience, is to not interfere with my sales. I really hate it when someone asks me how much I'm selling things for, and someone comes a long and gives a lower price than the actual item. I loose a sale because i'm not going to undersell an item thanks to you.

Keep your price check opinions to yell and help cc.

Thanks for your feed back, but some prices change every day ;)

I'll improve it.

You are pretty helpful on the forums barely see you in game but I also haven't been online the past week due to irl stuff. But ATM I am gonna stay Neutral

+Rep for him! i play here like for a year. even when he was a simple guy who just started he helped people out by answering questions,showing them around the place. Now i see him daily active helping people. He's worth helper rank! :)

Nice player, Always spamming the yell with pm me if u need help (kinda annoying) but he's being helpful. Cool kid to hang out with,

Good luck with application

he should be given a chance like really at least he is active during the nights which is what we really really need, we need more active staff in general but at least korasi helps everyone.

Very active during the day, always ready to try help out with things. Gets some things wrong every now-and-again, but hey, we're all humans init...

+1 Support from me

-> Exodia.

+1 vouch from me greetz stanky blues

Helper application! Korasi4me <3

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Iyad, my in-game name is : Korasi4me

3. Your age: I am 19.

4. Your location: Palestine ( Gmt +1 )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: At the moment 6-8 hours per day. some days 3-4 hours depends on work.

6. Why you should receive the position:

- I have been playing this game for a lot of time, 8-9 months.

- I live in Palestine, which can help the community with little of Arabic translations to some of the people around here, also in my Timezone I barley see mods / helpers online except (Tevin) & (goobymunch) but some times they are Afk.

- I am really helpful in the "HELP" cc and "YELL", With questions around the game and price checking for them.

- I am trusted among so many players, which MM'ed a 1Trillion pot and small numbers.

- My PM is always open for help, even though if I couldn't make the staff "Helper" rank , I'll be still looking forward and helping other people aswell.

- I have been a staff on one server which was "Helper" , I am feeling to get a staff rank on here too ;)

Thanks for reading!

I've never really respected you as a person, and caught you flaming against others in the past, but that's just my opinion. Wish you the best of luck though, I'm neutral on this one.

I've never really respected you as a person, and caught you flaming against others in the past, but that's just my opinion. Wish you the best of luck though, I'm neutral on this one.

I am banned lul