Sign in to follow this  
Chink

-Chink's Staff Application

Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Adam

3. Your age: 18

4. Your location: Australia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Free days: Around 6-12 hours. Other days: 3-5 hours

6. Why you should receive the position:

~ I've been staff on a various amount of servers with the rankings I've achieved going from moderator all the way to co-owner.

~ I have around 3-5 years of experience as a staff a member on multiple servers, some which consisted with around 100+ players.

~ I believe that the server needs a variety of staff members from different time-zones which will help ensure that there is at least 1 staff member on at all times of the day.

~ I'm an all round friendly person and I'm someone who can take a joke and not be serious all the time and cause disruption within the community.

~ I believe I would be able to benefit the community as I am currently having a fair amount of free time, and rebuilding from scratch is quite fun in all honesty.

~ I have dealt with a variety of problematic situations that required a lot of patience and thought to deal with and believe I can use the knowledge I have acquired to help the community in every way possible that I can.

- Thank you for taking your time to read my application.

~Chink/Adam

everyone has a fair Chance - be more active on Forums idk ingame.

True, True haha.

Have never seen you ingame or in help cc tbh and would like to see more activity forum wise I am gonna stay Neutral

no support.

never seen you. having an old forums account means nothing if you dont play.

I have never seen you ingame, maybe its because of the timezone but i normally stay up really late.

I say be more active ingame and on forums

I wish you luck

I have never seen you ingame, maybe its because of the timezone but i normally stay up really late.

I say be more active ingame and on forums

I wish you luck

I've seen you ingame multiple times, you probably don't realise I'm on because I keep to myself regularly when doing something