Sign in to follow this  
sppigles

Pathetic

I've been trying to fix my client for the last 3 days. Im having an issue where it keeps saying "There was an issue connecting to the server". Deleted Spawnpk data and Spawnpk files+Other clients, didn't work. I've tried just about everything. Reset my modem, my computer, updating Java, redownloading the client over and over again and in this time, I still haven't seen one reply for any staff members. Others in the community have tried to help but to no prevail. I haven't even gotten to play the server yet and it's proving to be more difficult then others I've encountered. I'm done trying to fix this issue, and I'm just not going to play this server. Thanks to all that tried to help but the staff are lazy, useless, nobs. Later.

I have played spawnpk on multiple computers, windows

never had a problem ever

I have seen people have problems I have seen you talk about your problem it seems to be with your internet

anyway good luck

But its not with my internet, because it works just fine on my brothers computer. It just wont work on mine.

Then maybe the problem is your computer init? If it was the games fault, it wouldn't run on your brother's computer...

Edited by Maxedturmpk
Spelling correction

I trouble shoot a lot in my day to day life. In my experience it's usually something simple you missed or forgot about. My advice is to redo it once again. Delete Java, client, and cache. Worst comes to worst if the client has worked on your computer before you can always system restore. I don't usually suggest that. But if you want to play bad enough... Lol. I hope you get this resolved man.