Sign in to follow this  
rated

Wheelchairm8 getting 5headed.

L0l nice pics from 4 months ago get some updated pics then come and talk please :) not to mention i have no problem 5-6way nhing. Ask z75 i fought him plenty yesterday with 5-6 way switches and didn't really have that much of a problem. I appreciate you trying to say something bad about me but once again you have failed im sorry :/

Also way back isn't now bud, ive only been nhing for a few months and i only started nhing on this server. So ofc when we had nhed i was terrible but feel free to join me in-game and try again and if you haven't improved since then im sorry to say this for your concern but you would be easy.

bab951cdcd454213395484845bdf1961[/url] - Switch it myself i dont wanna press fn whole time (i have much brews left why tp?)

You can disable the function keys in your bios on start up it's super easy and helps your game. I highly suggest doing it :)

Love it when one of their team-mates die in multi, they play it off and "3v1" or some cute excuse, yet he tries to include multi kills as plausible kills...

L0l nice pics from 4 months ago get some updated pics then come and talk please :) not to mention i have no problem 5-6way nhing. Ask z75 i fought him plenty yesterday with 5-6 way switches and didn't really have that much of a problem. I appreciate you trying to say something bad about me but once again you have failed im sorry :/

And 2 weeks after you said this you planked for 4 max sets in 1 hour. Nice kdr kiddo