Sign in to follow this  
Itz dolph

Itz Dolph App

1. Desired staff position: Server Support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Micah

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: Kansas, Usa

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-8

6. Why you should receive the position: Ive been around quiet some time on SpawnPk and its a server I have found to love and enjoy, I'm active everyday anywhere from 2-10 hours a day just depending on the days I work. I am very friendly and have been helping the community of SpawnPk anytime I can. Whether it be showing them somewhere or jus answering a question, I'm there for them. I hope you consider my application as I would like to be apart of a great staff team. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to pm me ingame. -Itz Dolph

+1 very helpful and care each player .. quick rply messege (pm) and being honest :)

you have 10 fourms Posts and you doing a staff app?..

:P

Just be more active on forums and i am sure you will be able to get a staff rank ;)

you have 10 fourms Posts and you doing a staff app?..

Being active on forums has nothing to do with being helpful ingame which is what I'm applying for. I'm applying for server support, which I feel I'm qualified for. I'm helpful towards the server when I can and I check the shout box frequently. I don't feel the need to post things on forums to qualify for something ingame. Sorry if I offended you by my forums post count (:

In the past few days I've seen Dolph helping numerous players even though it may be small like price checks but hey, it's helping, right?

Has my +1

I Am Staying Neutral on this Tell you become more active on forums, Its nice to See that you are actively helping ingame, But it helps alot more if your Active on forums also.

I Am Staying Neutral on this Tell you become more active on forums, Its nice to See that you are actively helping ingame, But it helps alot more if your Active on forums also.

Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not active, as I said before I am always on shout box for when people need help or have problems.

Just because I don't post doesn't mean I'm not active, as I said before I am always on shout box for when people need help or have problems.

That may be true but Mabey start posting more and get active with the forums would be nice to have a active forum

Definitely deserves a spot on the staff team his very helpful always answer my questions and he is alot active and helps out alot!

+1