Sign in to follow this  
motivation

Developer

Pretty sure Ryan isn't accepting applications for that position as it requires a lot of trust. Additionally you didn't even list whether or not you have any experience or knowledge of coding.. Being a developer requires actual knowledge of how to code what you wish to implement, not just knowing things you want to see added to the game..

Pretty sure Ryan isn't accepting applications for that position as it requires a lot of trust. Additionally you didn't even list whether or not you have any experience or knowledge of coding.. Being a developer requires actual knowledge of how to code what you wish to implement, not just knowing things you want to see added to the game..

i know every thing buddy

First of all, there's already a developer who works with ryan.

Secondly, you can not apply for 'developer' position. the maximum u can APPLY for is moderator.

1. Desired staff position: DEVELOPER

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ameer ( motivation) - in game name

3. Your age: 21

4. Your location: Virginia ( Israel)

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 8-10 hours(all active not afk)

6. Why you should receive the position : cuz i had alot suggestion to this game and i want it to be in this game i wana help ful

This is such a joke, any available staff needa close this ASAP.

Headhunter, i find if funny that legit everyone other than your friends you consider a toxic person just because you have ran into them before. Stop calling everyone toxic and you may gain more respect yourself. Motivation, you seem to be a decent person towards me at least but in general you still have loads to improve on, be more active and help other players. I do indeed see you at gamble often and i haven't recalled you being in the "help" cc. I recommend doing these things for it will help you on whether or not you receive a mod/helper status.

you and dev? that i not laugh Retard when when i played you were a toxic,and a Gambler now. doesn't fits for a developer,helper or even mod.

didnt you also app for staff ? and then you're already flaming sumeone ?

goodluck on getting in the staff team