Sign in to follow this  
Bastial

Server dying?

Well these couple days, the server's player base hasn't been so stable and it seems to be that that's the case: were actually losing players left and right.

The question is why? What's causing this slump in player base?

My personal theory the staffs: their abusing their powers knowingly and as a result loyal players are leaving or banned and never returning afterwords.

People get banned because they are fucking stupid. not because staff are abusing thier powers.

Also most of the time we have over 150 players but it does drop at times because of time zones, not all players live in same country.

Over the past couple updates ive seen player base rise quite a bit.

I will Say Since the Resign Of HolyJordyn You can really Feel the Lac of Staff on the server, Just looking at the reports alone there is reports sitting there From a few days ago that haven't been Looked into. And I am on the server for 8+ hrs a day and I rarely See much Staff on At certian Times which Does affect the server in the end.

I will Say Since the Resign Of HolyJordyn You can really Feel the Lac of Staff on the server, Just looking at the reports alone there is reports sitting there From a few days ago that haven't been Looked into. And I am on the server for 8+ hrs a day and I rarely See much Staff on At certian Times which Does affect the server in the end.

#pray4anewmod

Judging by recorded player count stats (traffic/incoming players, player retention, daily peaks, etc.) the server is not dying.

I've indeed noticed a lot of veterans becoming less enthusiastic about the game due to the latest tick (and melee accuracy) update. I've addressed the problem here: http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6005&page=4&p=27957&posted=1#post27957

Nonetheless, we've already planned another ad campaign for this upcoming week, which should show some very noticeable growth.

Thank you for your concern!

Judging by recorded player count stats (traffic/incoming players, player retention, daily peaks, etc.) the server is not dying.

I've indeed noticed a lot of veterans becoming less enthusiastic about the game due to the latest tick (and melee accuracy) update. I've addressed the problem here: http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6005&page=4&p=27957&posted=1#post27957

Nonetheless, we've already planned another ad campaign for this upcoming week, which should show some very noticeable growth.

Thank you for your concern!

Oh nice and yeah those are great things, for the server indeed. And sorry if I am a lil offhand, wasn't my intention.

Definitely have seen some veteran players leave who were loyal active and supportive..

Should be interesting to see whats up from now on..

Definitely have seen some veteran players leave who were loyal active and supportive..

Should be interesting to see whats up from now on..

And yeah the player base is barely peaking 180 players online on a daily basis.

i saw it peak at 205 today around 4 pm eastern time

Yeah it's gradually going up... day by day. Personally, I thinks it's due to most recent update addition

Yeah it's gradually going up... day by day. Personally, I thinks it's due to most recent update addition

na i just logged in with 50 accounts