Sign in to follow this  
SpkPker

Helper Applications Name-SpkPker

1. Desired staff position:Helper

2. Your name (Kaden would suffice):

3. Your age:13

4. Your location:kansas

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:10 1/2

6. Why you should receive the position: becaues i feel like i could be good at it and i could help out player and give them the help they need and and suppourt the sever and keep it going and i really honslety think this helper postin would be good for me and i may be young but you restric my punsiment and just give me the postion to help so yea plz think about letting me have this postin:cool:

I can't tell if this is a troll post, but if it's not, then absolutely NO support.

#1. Who are you?

#2. "Your age:13" - People have been telling me age doesn't matter, but it does. It seems as if though you haven't developed to the point where you grasp proper spelling and grammar? Literally at 13 your prefrontal cortex is STILL developing (and that's responsible for problem solving and higher-cognitive tasks). If that's not properly developed, why would we entrust in you a position that solely deals with situations that require those 2 things?

#3. What does "restric my punishment" mean? Are you punished? You're not allowed to apply for helper if you don't have a clean record.

#4. "this helper postin would be good for me" - It wouldn't be good for the server though.

At least put effort into your post. Don't ignore the red squiggles underneath your terrible misspelled words, and correct them.

Edited by Index

No support I am in help cc all day and never see you helping nor have you ever even made a appearance on forums tell now

I can't tell if this is a troll post, but if it's not, then absolutely NO support.

#1. Who are you?

#2. "Your age:13" - People have been telling me age doesn't matter, but it does. It seems as if though you haven't developed to the point where you grasp proper spelling and grammar? Literally at 13 your prefrontal cortex is STILL developing (and that's responsible for problem solving and higher-cognitive tasks). If that's not properly developed, why would we entrust in you a position that solely deals with situations that require those 2 things?

#3. What does "restric my punishment" mean? Are you punished? You're not allowed to apply for helper if you don't have a clean record.

#4. "this helper postin would be good for me" - It wouldn't be good for the server though.

At least put effort into your post. Don't ignore the red squiggles underneath your terrible misspelled words, and correct them.

Alright timmy tough nuts who likes to pick on 13 year olds, Im gonna pick on you!

#1 - Who are you?? You act so entitled as if you're high and mighty and famous? Don't belittle someone on their own application just because you haven't met them.

#2: Says a lot about your character, bring the kid's hopes down and make him feel not like everyone Else [included] because hes too young. thats sad, Its sad because you didn't have to take the time to say all of that, You could've simply looked at the app, wished him the best of luck, give him advice/ tips that may better his chances, and moved on.

#3: I think he was saying that he doesn't need to have punishment commands, he can just be a big help by making tickets and stuff. At least thats how i saw it.

#4: Actually, Extra help from a player who plays a lot of hours [Apparently he plays 10+] WOULD be good for the server.

Don't forget, people have feelings, young, old, black, white, spanish, gay, straght, bi, whatever whoever they are. Ryan and ramzi and the staff team as a whole know what we're doing, we don't need you pointing out flaws in other people thats just cruddy.

Even further OT: I Say go for it little man! There may be some conditions and restrictions, but you never know you could single-handedly make spawnpk history!

Alright timmy tough nuts who likes to pick on 13 year olds, Im gonna pick on you!

#1 - Who are you?? You act so entitled as if you're high and mighty and famous? Don't belittle someone on their own application just because you haven't met them.

#2: Says a lot about your character, bring the kid's hopes down and make him feel not like everyone Else [included] because hes too young. thats sad, Its sad because you didn't have to take the time to say all of that, You could've simply looked at the app, wished him the best of luck, give him advice/ tips that may better his chances, and moved on.

#3: I think he was saying that he doesn't need to have punishment commands, he can just be a big help by making tickets and stuff. At least thats how i saw it.

#4: Actually, Extra help from a player who plays a lot of hours [Apparently he plays 10+] WOULD be good for the server.

Don't forget, people have feelings, young, old, black, white, spanish, gay, straght, bi, whatever whoever they are. Ryan and ramzi and the staff team as a whole know what we're doing, we don't need you pointing out flaws in other people thats just cruddy.

Even further OT: I Say go for it little man! There may be some conditions and restrictions, but you never know you could single-handedly make spawnpk history!

Dude that was pretty nice of you.

I've never seen you in-game, nor on forums. I'm sorry, but i'll have to stay neutral for now.

Be more active and help more, maybe i'll change my mind, who knows. Goodluck:)

Well, Well,Well can i use these words on my school Essay?

For me, i am thinking you're really Nice mod, you are pushing players/motivating them.It's really really really! nice of you to be a staff in Spawnpk.

P.S : ~Thanks Tevin.

you forgot all the other genders

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cisgender

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender Female