Sign in to follow this  
Dillan

Dillan's Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: server support

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Dillan (theofficial)

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: canada

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7-8

6. Why you should receive the position:

As some of you may know, i am involved with ryan/nate/ramzi's economy server Runex in a server support role.

On a daily basis i work with account recoveries, appeals, reports, ingame disputes and of course, helping people like yourselves.

While the player base rises, so does the need for more support personnel and i feel that i could bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise to Spawn PK, the same as i do with Runex.

I feel that as a person i am fair, i always give people the oppurtunity to voice their opinion. I am kind, i am always willing to help no matter what i may be doing at the time.

If given the opportunity i promise you guys (and girls) i will not give up, i wont back down and i will not sit idle.

Edited by Dillan

No Support It's Diffrent Servers Be more active on Spawnpk ingame and on forums and You might have a better chance

It looks like you don't meet the essential staff requirements for Spawnpk, you need at least a month to be able to apply for staff. That aside, SPK is a whole different ballpark than runex. Different players, different server, and especially a very different environment.

Hope to see you retry once you meet the requirements, but nonetheless, good luck!

Hey kellatha! I have actually played SPK since before Runex was released, dating back to November 2016. Hence meeting the 30 day requirement!

Thanks,

Dillan

Hey dillan, glad you re-joined spawn-pk.

Anyways, Fill in this format:

1. Desired staff position:

2. Your name (first name would suffice):

3. Your age:

4. Your location:

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

6. Why you should receive the position:

Goodluck.