Sign in to follow this  
strict pvm

Apology to Medicated TV.

Hey medicated,

I'm in hopes you see this, but I just wanted to say Elani and I would really like to apologize to you. We ment nothing wrong and didn't mean to seem like we were scamming you. That was never out intention's. You've known Elani for a while and you know she'd never scam you, neither would I. She has been there to help you along with others of the spawnpk community. The night you had lent her item's I was supposed to return them to you but by the time I got online you were already offline. She had to go really quickly due to a family emergency. I sent you a message telling you everything t happened the night you lent her the item's. I'm not asking for your forgiveness I'm just asking for you to understand and at least reply to me so I know your actually getting the messages I've been throwing out there to you. I've been up all night waiting for the ban appeal to give you the items that are rightfully yours. We never ment anything wrong doings. We just had to rush to the hospital that night or we'd lose a loved one and even keaton knows about it because she has spoken to him about that situation. No one knew because we didn't want anyone to feel sorry for us, we just wanted to be a regular player in the community. Like I said, its all explained in the message that's in your inbox. We are deeply sorry and really would want nothing more than to be able to hand you back your items personally. We again apologize and hope we can make a friendship and yours and Elani's friendship be rebuilt. So please message us back or at least comment letting us know your getting the word that we are truly and deeply sorry for the inconvenience that happened that night and hope you can take it into consideration that family is alot more important than a couple of pixals.

Sincerely,

Elani (jessica)

&

Strict Pvm (Michael)

Trying hard to believe all you've just said is true. I hope that was the case and not that you are just sorry for your own stupidity to scam someone.

Apology accepted I have been returned the items already even. So it's all G

PS. I think it's just you alone Elani and that there's no Michael :) will ask staff to check the ip's and stuff.

Medicated, I'm Elani's (Jessica) brother Michael. Of course were going to have the same up address. But we really do mean the apology. We never ment to do anything wrong

Trying hard to believe all you've just said is true. I hope that was the case and not that you are just sorry for your own stupidity to scam someone.

Apology accepted I have been returned the items already even. So it's all G

PS. I think it's just you alone Elani and that there's no Michael :) will ask staff to check the ip's and stuff.

But that's all we really needed even if we remain banned, I just wanted you to know that we're sorry. That's why I've been trying so hard to get ahold of you. I wouldn't blame anyone if we remained banned because it does sound bad but I have no reason to lie, especially to people I don't know.

Yea I just can't believe that you would be "her" brother I think it's Elani behind "strict pvm" :) anyways.

No problemos got my stuff back so it's all G like I said earlier.

Edited by Medicated TV

Lmao imagine scamming pixels and imagining up a little brother to try and save face. This kid dead serious said "some guy was quitting and gave me items then logged" but now it was his "sister" who gave him the items, clearly trying to cover up the fact that this is the same spastic little scammer who just caught xfering scammed items between accounts. Stay gone forever.

http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5612