Sign in to follow this  
DragonBallZ

SpawnPK ban system bullshit.

Alright, not trying to be offensive but...

You guys give people with a small bank a thousand chances, Legend made 1 mistake, farmed 8 kills.. You keep him banned, nice way to try and clean up the economy to ban the holder of the economy for a weird reason.

Honestly, in the time I have been around I have seen half the community get banned or see them quit.. Stop making stupid excuses to ban nice players, Legend was one of the nicest players to the community yet you guys keep him banned for some weird reason you don't want to explain. I barely know him personally but I have seen him do nice things for people.

Tyron got banned like, 6 times for "Kill farming" yet he got unbanned all those times, did you guys unban him because his bank is small and you don't care whether or not he returns? Or did you unban him because you are friends with him, or wait... IT IS BOTH?!

he were dissresepcting staff,flamming staff it is already a harder rule break.

Many, many people have been disrespectful. People deserve second chances, poor people do, rich people dont *SPK LOGIC*

Legend is a downsyndrome, getting rich, pays people to give him free kills, disrespects staff + lying to staff.

Get off his dick btw, fucking nonamer.

Legend is a downsyndrome, getting rich, pays people to give him free kills, disrespects staff + lying to staff.

Get off his dick btw, fucking nonamer.

First of all, I barely talk to him and I am just stating facts. Second of all, if you wanna talk shit take it up to pms if you're such a big boy. If you actually check appeals/reports you can see I am right. Come Teamspeak with me and talk shit to me than; wannabe gangster. All those 12year old keyboard warriors.

HAHAHAHAHA you are al Qaeda?? And you are talking shit to me? Biggest dutch retard there is hahahaha. I am so done.

Go suck up to Ronnie mate, that's something you can do best.

Edited by DragonBallZ

First of all, I barely talk to him and I am just stating facts. Second of all, if you wanna talk shit take it up to pms if you're such a big boy. If you actually check appeals/reports you can see I am right. Come Teamspeak with me and talk shit to me than; wannabe gangster. All those 12year old keyboard warriors.

HAHAHAHAHA you are al Qaeda?? And you are talking shit to me? Biggest dutch retard there is hahahaha. I am so done.

Go suck up to Ronnie mate, that's something you can do best.

retard you're doing same thing.

Just fyi this entire topic is kind of pointless, he made a new alt and borrowed a bunch of stuff from his friends (900b from Ragazzo, divine from Fp Me Noobs, Dwh/Blood Wings/etc. from Og smoke) and ended up scamming them all sooooooo

Hello guys, i did bad things thats true, but dont lie i never lended 900b from guy named "Ragazzo" idk him, and i never flamed staff :)

Guys it seems weird, i Don't think a guy would lend some one his whole bank (900b)!!!

Also it's sad, how legend got banned when he was a very kind/helpful person.

Guys it seems weird, i Don't think a guy would lend some one his whole bank (900b)!!!

Also it's sad, how legend got banned when he was a very kind/helpful person.

Legend got banned for scamming, farming + lying to staff. That's 3in1.

I got ban not for scamming :) I did pk farm and i lie to nick that i dont. Ik thats bad but thats what i did. :)

And You Scammed Fp me Noobs and Og smoke No Point in Lieing about that lmao, Your Never gonna get unbanned which honestly is Better for the server. :)

I got ban not for scamming :) I did pk farm and i lie to nick that i dont. Ik thats bad but thats what i did. :)

I was there next to them as they UID banned you on "Legend2" for scamming and you should stay banned forever, reject

But he said on his appeal, if he got unbanned he will pay all these things back.

Why are you dickriding him reject. He ain't getting un-banned, gitgud.

So true, [banning players for life who have committed tiny offences which didn't even affect the success of the game is fucking stupid, gonna end up with no players at this rate.

you're all retarded, staff do what they want. If they want to ban you then you're banned get over it stop crying and move the frick on. It's not the end of the world?

So true, [banning players for life who have committed tiny offences which didn't even affect the success of the game is fucking stupid, gonna end up with no players at this rate.

Odd because people keep getting perm banned but the player count keeps going up

you're all retarded, staff do what they want. If they want to ban you then you're banned get over it stop crying and move the frick on. It's not the end of the world?

Yeah, it's not like banning people is helping that is it...