Sign in to follow this  
elani

Need assistance in game, Please review.

Hello my in-game name is Elani,

I have recently went out of town and have lent every item that I own to in-game username:"Bass_Fishing". As I logged on, I soon came to find that "Bass_Fishing" has been jailed. I asked him if i could have my item's back, along with messaging the staff member in-game username:"Holyjordyn" to help me transfer it back to my account. Holyjordyn replied to me stating "We do not transfer item's between any account that has been punished". Yet, i dont understand why i'm the one who's being victimized and not given my item's back. I had "Holyjordyn" teleport me to the jail so i can speak to "Bass_Fishing". Bass_Fishing agree'd to refund me my item's back as we agree'd to before i left. The only problem is that he's jailed at the moment and Holyjordyn refuses to message me back at this point. So please, Assist me getting my 900b bank from "Bass_Fishing" as we agree'd to refund it back to me as soon as I returned. His whole bank is technically mine but I can't retrieve it because he got jailed.

Print Screen #1:

owns me money 1.jpg

Print Screen #2:

owes me money 2.jpg

Edited by elani

Although he is unjailed, Holyjordyn isn't being a very good staff member atm. He ip-banned me because I wrote a farewell statement because my father has passed. How disrespectful?

I don't thing you should post this in here "MADGESTY"

TO DEFEAT YOUR'E POINT:-1 Active staff member

-2 Knowledgeable staff member, who knows what he is doing he refferes to higher staff if he is not sure.

-3 He IP-Banned for a couple of reasons,also he gives warnings before any harmful action.

-4 Making the server good, by being helpful,kind.I rarely see a staff like him in these days(he is RARE seen in Servers now days).

Sorry for posting this under Elani's Topic.

Although he is unjailed, Holyjordyn isn't being a very good staff member atm. He ip-banned me because I wrote a farewell statement because my father has passed. How disrespectful?

1. Completely unrelated to the topic whatsoever, you already have an appeal open so just format it and wait.

2. I highly doubt this is the case, i'm not sure if it was for multiple offenses like Korasi3me stated but like I said on your appeal i've seen people actually request bans when they quit and they get denied, so it doesn't sound likely to me that you were banned solely for posting a goodbye thread.

That being said, hope your situation gets sorted (whether or not you remain banned, at least you'll know why) and sorry to hear about your Dad, my condolences.