Sign in to follow this  
korasi3me

I got hacked!

First let me start:

-Account hacked : Korasi4me

-When: 1/30/2017

-How?:The server got ddosed/lagged. Account got hacked and password got changed.

Mod Holyjordyn made a ticket for me.

wish you can help me : ramzi/ryan

also to provide more things "I GOT UID BANNED". like wtf?????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

I never ever Broke any RULE.!

This is quite odd, if you were hacked then UID banned it's quite possible they intended to UID ban the hacker on your account but you logged back in, thus putting your UID as the last login on the account, resulting in it being banned. Hope this gets sorted soon, but if Holyjordyn has made a ticket for you as you've said, waiting is about all there is to do at this point.

This is quite odd, if you were hacked then UID banned it's quite possible they intended to UID ban the hacker on your account but you logged back in, thus putting your UID as the last login on the account, resulting in it being banned. Hope this gets sorted soon, but if Holyjordyn has made a ticket for you as you've said, waiting is about all there is to do at this point.

Thanks "New Ryan" <333333333333333

Ramzi has said that you have not been hacked, Also the uid wasn't you. It was someone with a simular name. I've told you this already.

/closed.