Sign in to follow this  
Faith pots

Range through prayer.

Apparently.. A 3a bow can hit 28's through prayer (pretty commonly) and a zaryte bow can hit 30's through prayer. (Also pretty commonly). I mean, idm if a zbow could hit through prayer since it's like 60b ish, but a 3a bow...? 3a bow is max 1.5b nowadays and it's just too op.

Anyways, i think This needs to be fixed.

It's just not logical to have these weps hitting so high and commonly through prayer. This makes tanking a clan ALOT harder aswell.

let me know what you think about these weapons.

Edited by Faith pots

If this is actually an issue I support, the 3a bow was recently nerfed but it's still considerably OP compared to how it is on RS, not even taking into consideration how common and cheap it is on here.

Considering the amount of OP melee weapons, i think it should not be further nerfed. especially as the bp was also nerfed. + the ele cbow

i think since 3rd bow hits so much it Needs to be nerfed or the Price Needs to go up but not just 1-3b then it Needs to be something compared to zbow like 40b or so.

There's already too many in-game, that's the problem.

These two bows are just too overpowered, especially 3a bow. (can hit 28's through prayer pretty commonly) like c'mon now..

Same with the Blood dark bow + Dark bow. Bothe of them ignores prayer AND THE DIVINE SPIRIT SHIELD EFFECT +MINI ME.

I've done a post about this a while ago none didn't seem to get it or say anything particular about it.