Sign in to follow this  
Jake

Divine Dice Ranks

This is a suggestion towards Indian Blood and other higher-ups in Divine Dice.

I understand there's currently a ranking system established in Divine Dice already. However, it's not managed very well. My suggestion is to make Divine Dice a rank only dicing CC. Meaning you can only roll dice in the cc, whether it be hosting or dice dueling, if you're ranked. If you break this rule you're subject to being banned.

The second part to go along with the ranks is the max bet or dice duel the player can do. For example, if you're currently a 1 banana rank your max bet would be 5B and if you were a 3 banana your max bet would be 20B etc. (just an example). Ranks should be based off of not only total wealth, but trustworthiness in the community.

Hopefully a version of this could be implemented to prevent future scams.

Thanks.

This is a suggestion towards Indian Blood and other higher-ups in Divine Dice.

I understand there's currently a ranking system established in Divine Dice already. However, it's not managed very well. My suggestion is to make Divine Dice a rank only dicing CC. Meaning you can only roll dice in the cc, whether it be hosting or dice dueling, if you're ranked. If you break this rule you're subject to being banned.

The second part to go along with the ranks is the max bet or dice duel the player can do. For example, if you're currently a 1 banana rank your max bet would be 5B and if you were a 3 banana your max bet would be 20B etc. (just an example). Ranks should be based off of not only total wealth, but trustworthiness in the community.

Hopefully a version of this could be implemented to prevent future scams.

Thanks.

Hi jake,

i appreciate your time making this thread, but if we were to rank dicers how would they be ranked if they can't roll in the cc?, and as for the rank max bet its impossible from what i seen, its hard for us to be online to see who is hosting and how much there hosting. thats the reason we scraped that idea, only the people who are ranked are trustable then again may or may not scam. there will be future dicing rules soon.

I understand it would be difficult to manage.

For dicers to initially be ranked they could of course ask a higher-up, and if the dicer has enough money to host then they would receive the lowest starting rank. Which would be 1 banana. At that point they would host in their restricted max bets until they're trusted enough to move up.

As far as you being online to manage the hosters and make sure everything is working smoothly, it wouldn't be just you. It would be a combination of higher-ups or other ranks watching and making sure someone isn't hosting more than they should be. If they do end up hosting more than they should a screenshot can be taken in order notify you or someone else.

It was basically a suggestion to lower scams because it's annoying having some random scrub in the CC scam a player and either getting away with it, or receiving a ban and then continue to host after (rambo).

Edited by Jake

Originally the idea of having max bets for certain ranks was a good idea, BUT like it's been said it is far too hard to manage, and keep track of. If we don't allow non ranked to dice in our cc they will just use a different cc to dice in, and things will get a lot more hectic. There does need to be something done about the scams that take place, and atm we look into every report on it and punish the players very strictly so other players know that they won't get away with it.

Ryan said he was adding new ways to prevent scamming, so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, try and get the word out that if you record your bets, getting a refund and the time it takes to get a refund will become 100% easier.

When it comes down to it, players will use whatever is most trusted. This means that if Divine Dice is listed as a trusted dicing CC then players will stay away from any other CC's a player may attempt to start. So in my opinion it wouldn't be a problem.

As far as the safest way to have dicing setup. A lot of servers have dicing coded so that the host has to request to dice with a player and that player has to accept. Once the player accepts, a screen that looks like a trade screen pops up. The host and player both put their payments into the screen and it's accepted. The host rolls and chooses options on either to continue rolling or to stay. Once the hoster hits stay then their rolling begins. If at any point the total goes over 100 or if the game ends with someone having the highest number, the payout is placed into the winners inventory. There's also a way to choose 55x2 as well.

I understand this would be difficult to code correctly. However it is a good option to make the server nearly scam free.