Sign in to follow this  
Slice u ko

What people want to happen in Spawnpk

Guys give your feed backs and opinion about what you want change on this topic and we shall let owner know, see if he can make any changes to make this sever even better! Thanks for taking your time :)

An easier way for people who aren't legendary donars to get blood diamonds from pvm that's not always in the wildly.

add a buy-able 'disk of returning' so i can get my fuckin' account back that's banned and denied appeal for trivial offenses, come on guys its a private server it's illegal to run these shits so why act like its a honorable server.

Edited by 3d176

More active staff I've seen helpers on longer than mods. I've only seen 2 mods online.

I totally agree. they should make Nate staff on here.

add a buy-able 'disk of returning' so i can get my fuckin' account back that's banned and denied appeal for trivial offenses, come on guys its a private server it's illegal to run these shits so why act like its a honorable server.

lmfao support

Staff to be paid.

This would make people more serious about the job.

Meh. The current staffteam is indeed very in-active besides nick. (He's pretty much the only one that does his job atm?)

Haven't seen xvirusas since he got promoted. (Not trying to be rude or anything, but it's the truth.)

Razorsharp has just recently leaked someone's alt, which was NOT allowed according to Ramzi. (Not trying to get u in trouble or anything, but u don't help at all atm.)

So yeah... Atleast one of the most active staffmembers (holyjordyn) just returned and maybe that will help a little...? but for now, ryan and ramzi need to be harsher with the staffteam.

Meh. The current staffteam is indeed very in-active besides nick. (He's pretty much the only one that does his job atm?)

Haven't seen xvirusas since he got promoted. (Not trying to be rude or anything, but it's the truth.)

Razorsharp has just recently leaked someone's alt, which was NOT allowed according to Ramzi. (Not trying to get u in trouble or anything, but u don't help at all atm.)

So yeah... Atleast one of the most active staffmembers (holyjordyn) just returned and maybe that will help a little...? but for now, ryan and ramzi need to be harsher with the staffteam.

If they are much harsher, maybe they could pay a little, to give staff more incentive.

Kanker bek internetheldje. Durft me niet te adden op skype deze kanker donk

Ahahahah yes I know!! +11

once the donations stop flowing in, they'll realise they've banned all their players then be remorseful

Staff to be paid.

This would make people more serious about the job.

Don't think money is the answer.

Staff should intrinsically want to help, they shouldn't need money as a motivation to help. If they feel like they do, maybe it's time for them to step down (there are plenty of applications in the "apply" section that I see have potential).

Of course, if Ryan & Ramzi work out a payment method, I wouldn't be opposed to it.