Sign in to follow this  
squalus

Squalus for owner

1. Desired staff position: Owner

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Brett

3. Your age: 13

4. Your location: Colorado

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 7

6. Why you should receive the position: Ryan is a dictator who holds the power of making ANY changes he wants. If he wants to, he can ban you and your family for merely existing. He could even shut down the server ENTIRELY and ruin everyone's fun. Is this what we want? Do we want to set this as an example for our children? Rise up people. We can overthrow this dictator. I will personally establish a constitutional parliament with a bicameral legislative system. This system will have checks and powers so that no man like Ryan can have total authoritative power. Think of a huge issue that the server has. I bet you thought of a lot, right? When I become owner, I will tackle every issue immediately before they can spread like the disease that they've become. Let us convene brothers, for we must bring an end to this tyrannical reign which we so desperately have to fight against. Together with your help, I can restore law and order to the great server of SpawnPK. The time is now!

lol. 5 posts, Jan 2017. Hmmm. Firstly, Ryan and the team are GREAT staff members. They don't need a discriminating fool like yourself.

No support.

ryan and ramzi and nate are not that Kind of owner's ryan/ramzi/nate are chilled and hard working person's they worked hard to get the server's [spawnpk,runex] up or do you think coding a Server is easy? you probs gonna think "YES ITS EASY TO WRITE COMBAT,ITEM LIST,PLACES,BANK CODES,SUMMOING,EVERY SKILL,EVERY ITEM,EVERY PLACE" it isn't easy. if you do 1thing wrong in coding combat whole combat could be runined.

A NO FROM ME BTW WHO ARE YOU? IDIOT IRL 5POSTS AND 2k17 JOINER LMFAO NTY

Sorry big boy but you've got that wrong.

Ryan is the owner of Spawnpk.

Ramzi is the admin.

Nate is the developer for a separate server 'runex' (no idea what that is). :D

ryan and ramzi and nate are not that Kind of owner's ryan/ramzi/nate are chilled and hard working person's they worked hard to get the server's [spawnpk,runex] up or do you think coding a Server is easy? you probs gonna think "YES ITS EASY TO WRITE COMBAT,ITEM LIST,PLACES,BANK CODES,SUMMOING,EVERY SKILL,EVERY ITEM,EVERY PLACE" it isn't easy. if you do 1thing wrong in coding combat whole combat could be runined.

A NO FROM ME BTW WHO ARE YOU? IDIOT IRL 5POSTS AND 2k17 JOINER LMFAO NTY

Coding is easy, your just retarded.

Retard moment:

OLOlolOLolOloLoL)l))l0))0ll)Ll00l)00l0l0l0l0l0l0LolOloloLOLOLOLOl, bet you can't even open a *.java file LOOLOLOLOLOLOL kys nerd

Lmao +1

Need more power checks 100%

More so on the lower level staff

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Who are you.

I'm not actually 13 but a huge problem in small games like rsps is that the staff are the poopiest ever. thats just a sad de facto of games with small playerbases. they will generally have an owner who hires the most convenient option as a staff and let's them loose. this is dumb though, because you have little idea of how they will behave with power

hello my name is gianluca giugliano

my ign is  Banged

iv spoke bourt a 75$bond and ::claim has not worked iv spoken phenonmenon and his made a ticket for you for this problem iv proven iv bourt the ticket i gave the order id and everything its been a couple of days now i havent heard anything can u please give me my bond or my refund!

1 hour ago, banged said:

hello my name is gianluca giugliano

my ign is  Banged

iv spoke bourt a 75$bond and ::claim has not worked iv spoken phenonmenon and his made a ticket for you for this problem iv proven iv bourt the ticket i gave the order id and everything its been a couple of days now i havent heard anything can u please give me my bond or my refund!

Just pm @Yeezus @Phenomenon the orderid so they can make a ticket for you. 

OT: This topic is pointless, I don't understand why it's still not closed..