Sign in to follow this  

80085 Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper.

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Ragnar Kolomainen (80085 ingame)

3. Your age: 16 (24.04.2000)=17

4. Your location: Estonia

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: depends with freedays. if freeday then like 8-9h :)

6. Why you should receive the position: I like to help people who need help. like new members are asking things then i can help them :) i like helping people. :)

Watched you in-game from when you first started up to a couple days ago, I definitely currently do not support this.

First off, you only started offering help ~1-2 days ago, and before that, were a complete pain to interact with. Rude, selfish, and self-unaware too. (I remember giving you things multiple times after you begging, and you continuing to beg after. When I declined, you'd become extremely rude).

You haven't put in the time or dedication that I've seen is deemed "worthy" of the Helper position. Your temperament also does not suit the job well.

No support until I've seen consistent changes in behaviour and attitude.

you littary asking everyone right now ingame "DID YOU WATCH TOPIC 5216"..... i will say no because i never saw you helping over yell,at helping cc i dont know im in another cc but i vote for no since you dont help lol.

havent said that "Did you watch topic 5216" ive told people make sure you watch topic. your telling your in other cc thats why you cant see when im helping people.

ive helped people long time :) i was not begging i was asking :) never been rude with nobody in this game :) i have 0 punishments :) and im old player so u dont know much about me. your account to forums is made

01-19-2017 :)

ive helped people long time :) i was not begging i was asking :) never been rude with nobody in this game :) i have 0 punishments :) and im old player so u dont know much about me. your account to forums is made

01-19-2017 :)

Don't worry about what date I joined the forums, I haven't had any need to use it until recently. I've been in-game for quite some time, and some past experiences with you would disprove this.

"i was not begging i was asking :)" - Begging is asking, except begging on the server is a sign of laziness and dependancy. You were wealthy, and yet you shamelessly claimed to be poor asking for items.

For the past 2-3 hours, you have been online and in the help CC, but have responded to one inquiry AND gave inaccurate info, spamming your topic link as quick as you could, not stooping to correct yourself in any form.

Smileys don't help your cause, no matter how many of them you put.

No support for now.

You can't be new to the game and apply for staff, you have no experience, you only started helping people recently for a few days, you were toxic before that, you only have 6 posts in total, and you can't be seriously applying for staff hoping you'll actually get the position. Being a staff member means that you have to communicate with players easily, but it seems to me that you're almost linguistically challenged. When applying, and only having a forums account a few days old means that you never really cared about anybody until a few days ago, and that you're not willing to help out via forums :)

I don't mean to be rude, but consider your appeal already

Denied.

Edited by Squidward
(Just to clarify) While I technically only have 6 posts, I have a second account called Alkosor with around 50 posts!

Very little effort it seems put into the topic. Although nice on a personal level, haven't seen u helping much (Just my opinion)

For now I will stay

Neutral

You can't be new to the game and apply for staff, you have no experience, you only started helping people recently for a few days, you were toxic before that, you only have 6 posts in total, and you can't be seriously applying for staff hoping you'll actually get the position. Being a staff member means that you have to communicate with players easily, but it seems to me that you're almost linguistically challenged. When applying, and only having a forums account a few days old means that you never really cared about anybody until a few days ago, and that you're not willing to help out via forums :)

I don't mean to be rude, but consider your appeal already

Denied.

You have no right to "Deny" someone's application. Agreed @xheadhunterx ^-^

Support for my bro, but you might need to wait a little before you actually get promoted. It is more like you are nice, but you don't help around much.