Sign in to follow this  
Try hard fam

Try hard fam helper application :)

I like the effort you made to change your application a little bit. Also, you have been very helpful in game recently. Keep up the good work

thanks man

hell the fuck no, this kids balls haven't even dropped. All he does ingame is bash players for being poor. No thanks we have enough useless staff we don't need a middleschooler aswell.

at first im either still in School ? and he doesn't bash Player for being poor i know it since hes in the cc i am in im almost poorest in it and he doesn't bashes me, if you come now with "you're in his cc he only bashes other's" no it isn't so he isn't saying vs other's anything shit even if he loses.

still got my Support bruda :)

thanks man

hell the fuck no, this kids balls haven't even dropped. All he does ingame is bash players for being poor. No thanks we have enough useless staff we don't need a middleschooler aswell.

thanks for letting me know ur opinion

He is mature enough to be involved in the very adult singles community.

Age has nothing to do with how much someone deserves staff.

He is mature enough to be involved in the very adult singles community.

Age has nothing to do with how much someone deserves staff.

I fully agree with Po on this, He Might be Young but he acts more mature then half the adults that play this server.

Player has been UID Banned, With that being said, he is now disqualified for becoming a staff member.

Closed.