Sign in to follow this  
Try hard fam

Try hard fam helper application :)

1. Desired staff position:Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Felipe-olivier Tessier

3. Your age:14

4. Your location:Canada/Ontario

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: Depends with my school but 8-10hours

6. I've ever been helping alot of players out recently and I have been involved in the vommunity alot helping pepole who needed help or had some questions about the game and how to make money, alot of things. and I've been pretty active in-game. I'll be active on forums aswell to be able to help out players on forums and what not. With that being said,

I'm just gonna add to more things to my presentation by presenting my self so my name is Felipe-olivier im a young guy who can be funny but can be serious and in all cases I like to help people to make them over what they can be in the game. Im from ontario I play hockey and and I really like other sports too . I Also have introduced this game to a friend and I have been playing this for 1 year it has been a long time and this time i saw there was a place in helper so im giving it a shot to join the helpera so I hope you guys enjoyed my application for the spot helper and I hope you have a nice day.

Edited by Try hard fam

Seen him help a lot lately, i've also seen him very active on forums+in-game. Helped me with my death pet at one point

thanks man appreciate it

Try hard fam is a nice guy overall. He helps alot, is friendly and is pretty active in-game.

I'd like to see more activity on forums though.

Support from me.

Just wanna point out the fact that you were cc hopping into other's cc and betrayed the whole True Maxed clan. I'm just gonna say you're not trustworthy.

just wanna point out the fact that you were cc hopping into other's cc and betrayed the whole true maxed clan. I'm just gonna say you're not trustworthy.

yeah ik like i explained to you i did not tell them to come but if you think this its ur opinion thanks for letting us know

rlly true maxed talk about trust after trying to kill me for 10b loot? u bsed me guys so fam left cc cuz of me

What happens in the wilderness, stays in the wilderness. If you keep adding to the debate on who betrayed who, it wont help out try hard in the slightest.

Don't add fuel to the fire.

What happens in the wilderness, stays in the wilderness. If you keep adding to the debate on who betrayed who, it wont help out try hard in the slightest.

Don't add fuel to the fire.

what happening?

Could you perhaps add a little backround information on who you are as a person and what you normally do in game(What you contribute to the server, this in no way has to be of monetary value, it could be something as simple as being involved with the community by actively communicating)? We want to ensure that we promote those with great character and not just someone who says 'I help a lot'.

I like the effort you made to change your application a little bit. Also, you have been very helpful in game recently. Keep up the good work