Sign in to follow this  
Rise against

Rise against's goodbye :D

My time to go has come babe's.

I'm getting to bissy with my examns in University and other stuff irl.

I'll be doing a 2.5 Trill giveaway for my clan and the server before i leave in the cc 'im gone'.

It has been a big pleasure to meet evryone and play with evryone, EVEN with Boba tea.

I thank my clan to be loyal as i thank the other cc's to make intresting wars.

I also thank the staff team for making my time on this server. It was a honour to make a part of this and I hope ya'll doing well.

Ya'll have been good fella's to me but there are some shoutouts i wanna do: Ramzi and Ryan (keep up the work buds), Yannic and slimy k0, tyron, rebin1, Xvirsusas (you better take care of my wings or i'll be back to rek you ;) ), world peace, nick! , Jordyn ( but that nuberino mangaged to quit before me..), faith pots, and maybe the biggest of them all Korasi4me ( you made my day evryday again, not only sexual, lelele :D )

Also the entire team of #TrueMaxed.

I wont be coming back as i will ask for an UID-BAN.

The giveaway spoils:

(cash might be gone for some more items) + ( Click on them to see it better )

giveaway 4.jpg

giveaway.jpg

giveaway 2.jpg

givaway 3.jpg

Sad to see you go even tho we didnt talk much i saw you around. Good Luck with the rest of your life bud

Damn man, i only just get back to the server and you are saying goodbye.. all i can ask is for you to not forget those of us who remain on this server and try to keep in touch. Its been a privilege to have been able to play with you the few months i have on this server. I wish you luck in all of your future endeavors

Great guy, humble will miss you best guy I've met in rs sad to se you go away brother :(

Why does no staff ever last?? What are they doing to you guys D:... anyway, good luck irl rise!