Sign in to follow this  
Razorsharp

Razorsharp Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Andrew B / Razorsharp (Ign)

3. Your age: 17

4. Your location: Massachusetts/United States

5. Average amount of game-play hours per day: I average around 4-5 hours (School days) and around 5-7 hours on weekends. I do also scroll through the forums during the school days to pass time. This also lets me catch up on the community. I usually never post unless needed, Although as a staff member I could help with some basic questions on the forums that my rank would commend me to do.

6. Why you should receive the position: As I have came back to the server , I have noticed how much work some of the staff members are faced with and the amount of report I see coming in. I want to be able to actually talk through with people with some of the situations to get it resolved within the server. I feel this will overall improve the environment for the community and help us be able to attract some new players. I have learned talking to someone into the situation is much more beneficial to help everyone out. This was all learned back from my days in Garrys - Mod When I worked my way from mod to admin on Retribution Rp (Solid 60-70 players). This also helped me on multitasking. I feel the need to make this application as I feel we are losing staff members whether it is resignation or just overall people not playing. All I want to do is make it so more players can be helped because only 1 person can't help all 150 players online at once haha :P.

Some previous positions I held on past servers and this one

Gmod 60+ player server - Mod/Admin This helped me a lot in a talking manner as all situations needed to be in a talk forum and needed to calm people down, Helped me gain experience on how to control and calm down a situation

Dreamscape - Helper - helped me deal with a lot of people at once

Slashzone - Mod - A lot of flaming I had to deal with (Will definetly help on a Pk serverw where flamming will happen

Old server (Furiouspk) - Mod - Like being rich on here and had a ton of fun with it

(Forgot name of server, I believe blizscape?) - Mod, Owner was never on and no updates so I resigned

And A few other positions such as forum mod, etc etc.

SpawnPk - Youtuber Rank, Helps me be able to multitask and I have met some great people through this.

A Little Bit About Me:

Hello, My name is Andrew or more commonly know as Razorsharp! I play highschool sports such as football and play as a defensive linemen. One of my favorite hobbies is Rc Car Racing. I am sponsored by 2-3 companies for it and if you would like to know more about it feel free to shoot me a pm :D! I have always had a passion for Youtube but never really wanted to get all big and famous off of it. I always wanted to do it on my own time and try to bring the best and cleanest gfx/videos to you guys. (As some of you watch my livestream u know how much I love to interact with all of you guys as much as possible :) )

Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this and let me know what u think about this!

Edited by Razorsharp

100% support this guy, helpful and active. And always willing to take time out of his day to answer questions

#Truemaxed

Edited by Morbid

Dude, you got it all man. Love your vids! Not only that, but you're helpful, kind, and active! +1 bud, I hope to see you on the team!

100% support this guy, helpful and active. And always willing to take time out of his day to answer questions

#Truemaxed

Thanks man!

#Truemaxed

Dude, you got it all man. Love your vids! Not only that, but you're helpful, kind, and active! +1 bud, I hope to see you on the team!

Thank you for all the kind words :D!

Support this with all my heart! This guy makes epic videos and is extremely helpful!

I think you're the first one on the list to get a "HELPER" staff ^^,indeed you do a lot of helpful things towards the server, I always see you helping nubs(new players) for my opinion +1111111111111111111111111111111111

Good luck with getting it <#true maxed

-izfox

I think you're the first one on the list to get a "HELPER" staff ^^,indeed you do a lot of helpful things towards the server, I always see you helping nubs(new players) for my opinion +1111111111111111111111111111111111

Good luck with getting it <#true maxed

-izfox

Thank you very much!

#Truemaxed

razorsharp, u deserve adminstartor :P,

U playing spawnpk a long of time,

and U have a lot of info/information of spawnpk,

u didn't scam or flame or spam or did anything against rules,

u helping people and U are good player, not like some staff member

yea, u deserve that .

Good Luck!

ur friend , Nightray2

razorsharp, u deserve adminstartor :P,

U playing spawnpk a long of time,

and U have a lot of info/information of spawnpk,

u didn't scam or flame or spam or did anything against rules,

u helping people and U are good player, not like some staff member

yea, u deserve that .

Good Luck!

ur friend , Nightray2

Thank you very much nightray :)

You came back Razor?? Big vouch for this dude, super friendly and a good guy to talk to. Second best youtuber for spk back in the day!

You came back Razor?? Big vouch for this dude, super friendly and a good guy to talk to. Second best youtuber for spk back in the day!

Second Best o.O God damn Yeezy/Serge :D. Thank you very much though!

last but not least ima say something to you nothing bad: well lel i did meet you probaly when you came back you're really friendly :P cant say anything vs it,didn't watch your video's yet but ima do it :) well lel i'll give you my Support,i readed out of the replys of the guys that you never broke a rule at me it is other im perm muted ^^ well lel gl on staff blebberino :)

Damn that sucks being muted! But always see u ingame from time to time! Thank you!