Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

2 Big suggestions and 1 small suggestion.

Really good stuff, could also make lunar spell book work? like giving veng etc

Really good stuff, could also make lunar spell book work? like giving veng etc

I like this idea as well although if he adds spec transfer it should be with the limitations currently on 07

Idk why you're saying other peoples' logic is invalid when you think the cause of the wilderness being dead is too many wilderness locations and nobody knowing to go, whereas your solution is to add yet another one. If Edgepvp is an entirely separate location it would obviously have to be instanced as there is an existing edgeville servicing other purposes. This means you cannot access the rest of the server from here and your belief is that instead of waiting in a wilderness location people will be fine with waiting in the edge bank in a separate location that has no link to the rest of the server where there's nothing else to do? We both know you're basing this off of OSS which once again is an entirely different server. Any other servers which you claim have had this a 'success' in the past are PvP world servers which have that feature and generally only that feature, both of these being entirely different from SpawnPK. There is nothing about edgepvp that prospective players would see and make them decide 'oh i'm going to go play that server' and it's ridiculous to think otherwise. It is not realistic that anyone would come to the server for this and there's a million better updates Ryan could do instead. This will only be another dead wilderness location that very few people will ever visit and anyone searching for a fight there will likely never find one and just find themselves teleporting in and out of it constantly, the same as the currently existing wilderness locations.

I'm not 'basing' of OSS.

You say past pvp worlds that only have that feature. I don't understand? Those servers have a wilderness too, and strangely enough, edgepvp is far more populated. There actually is something about edgepvp that makes you say 'oh i'm going to play that server' It's a great feature and very attractive to brids, you just don't understand because you're not a brid.

'A million'. This is one of the best updates Ryan could do.

You say that waiting in edgepvp is worse than waiting in wilderness.

People don't wait at graveyards to fight, they afk at ::home if there are no brids around.

But there could be anywhere from 1-20 brids just sitting at home at one time not even knowing the other ones are wanting to fight.

At edgepvp you can afk in the bank, but this shows you are most likely wanting to pvp.

Or you can teleport to edgepvp and see there are people there in the bank (as a pose to being afk at the ::home bank), and get much more consistent fights, instead of having to ask people on social media or ::yell 'all brids to graveyard'.

My solution is to add, not another wildy loc.

But another pvp loc, with a safe zone, so people can see other people that want to fight.

I will say it again: instead of teleporting to graveyard, seeing no one, and afking at home. At edgepvp you can see the people waiting for fights,

and get fights easier. Edgepvp will most likely never have no one there. If there are actually brids online.

I'm not 'basing' of OSS.

You say past pvp worlds that only have that feature. I don't understand? Those servers have a wilderness too, and strangely enough, edgepvp is far more populated. There actually is something about edgepvp that makes you say 'oh i'm going to play that server' It's a great feature and very attractive to brids, you just don't understand because you're not a brid.

'A million'. This is one of the best updates Ryan could do.

You say that waiting in edgepvp is worse than waiting in wilderness.

People don't wait at graveyards to fight, they afk at ::home if there are no brids around.

But there could be anywhere from 1-20 brids just sitting at home at one time not even knowing the other ones are wanting to fight.

At edgepvp you can afk in the bank, but this shows you are most likely wanting to pvp.

Or you can teleport to edgepvp and see there are people there in the bank (as a pose to being afk at the ::home bank), and get much more consistent fights, instead of having to ask people on social media or ::yell 'all brids to graveyard'.

My solution is to add, not another wildy loc.

But another pvp loc, with a safe zone, so people can see other people that want to fight.

I will say it again: instead of teleporting to graveyard, seeing no one, and afking at home. At edgepvp you can see the people waiting for fights,

and get fights easier. Edgepvp will most likely never have no one there. If there are actually brids online.

Obviously you aren't going to change your opinion and i'm not going to change mine, but realistically i've logged on a few servers recently with edgepvp including the one you currently play which has a fair amount more players than this one and saw little to no activity so it is still my belief that it's just going to be another deadzone on the server and I still do not feel that it's going to bring anyone here were it to be added, but us continually arguing about this isn't going to do anything so let's just leave this as is

+1 except no pets period at the ::edge if they allow death pets thats just bringing korasi,divine prods.

+1 except no pets period at the ::edge if they allow death pets thats just bringing korasi,divine prods.

Maybe you're right and there should be no pets.

I might change that.