Helper/Forum Moderator

Your name (first name would suffice):

Stephen

Your age:

19 (Have Passport ID)

Your location:

United Kingdom

Average amount of gameplay hours per day:

Between 4-8hrs, depending on whether I have exams etc.

Why you should receive the position:

I've recently experienced the need for help within the server, and I couldn't receive any because there was no staff online. I had waited for a good few hours, still with no response. I've been affiliated with this server for around a month now, and I deeply enjoy pking on this server. I'd like to provoke the ragging, the cursing, and the silly misbehaviour from those who just cannot simply follow the ::rules.

Thank you for your time, I hope you consider me in the future!

Stephen

Getting staff rank is not easy as you think sir , Never seen you ingame so no support from me sorry.

You seem to be criticising a lot of people's applications. I know it isn't easy - I've been staff before.

You seem to be criticising a lot of people's applications. I know it isn't easy - I've been staff before.

I'm not criticising anyone , im saying the truth about people , because im 24/7 ingame on help cc and helping everyone never seen any of you , that's y i didn't support any1 yet.

Haven't seen you online until today you claim that people aren't reading the rules yet you're acting like staff with having 'Mod' in your name which is breaking a rule.

You don't have my support I agree with Mia

Haven't seen you online until today you claim that people aren't reading the rules yet you're acting like staff with having 'Mod' in your name which is breaking a rule.

You don't have my support I agree with Mia

Only seen you being a jackass with Mia to Madgesty in-game. The term "Mod" doesn't implicate anything.

Only seen you being a jackass with Mia to Madgesty in-game. The term "Mod" doesn't implicate anything.

We know that you're madgesty , stop trying to get staff rank lul.

You have 4 forums posts and you are applieing for forum moderator? :/

As I said before, I'm going to be more active on the forums. And, no one else has applied for the forum moderator position, so I'd have a higher chance in becoming it? Besides, it sounds like a job I could handle :P

i agree with rise lol

1.you acc Needs to exist for ATLEAST ONE MONTH which isn't here because your acc exists since 8days when it Comes up,i dont know if mia and gooby are right that you're the other Person that goes for helper/mod btw at first you Need to apply for helper lol you cant get mod derp.. well and you say you been staff bevor ^^ you should know it.

no Support from me since your acc doesn't exist since 1month the rules of staff applcation say it so read them befor doing a applcation.

Yeah I agree on that - although I've played ingame for over a month, I haven't been on the forums for long enough. And, previous positions I've had didn't need helpers, so I was enabled to go for a higher position. Thanks for the feedback.

If you've been staff then you should know that your first post on a forum of a server you are new to; shouldn't be a forum mod app.

Hello Holy Mod,

Try to help more on forums + in-game. I've personally never seen you before which means i'll have to stay NEUTRAL for now.

Try to make an application when you meet the requirements.

Closed.