Sign in to follow this  
Madgesty

Madgesty - Staff Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper/Moderator

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Aaron

3. Your age: 18 (As of 22/01/17)

4. Your location: United Kingdom

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 4-9hrs

6. Why you should receive the position: I consider myself as a trusted person. I've been playing this server for 2 months now and - the staff don't seem to be active enough. Whether that's just me not paying a close eye, but I'm not the only one who thinks so. I AM an active player. I help those who have recently joined, and I prevent cursing on this server. Many people ask for help every day on this server, and I just want to be the one who can help them when they need it :D . Moderating this server would be an amazing experience - I'd love to make this server better with 100000% effort, and I hope you could give me the chance to show what I can do :D

Thank you for your time,

Aaron

IGN - Madgesty

Edited by Madgesty

I know you from ingame you are a nice guy!

Be active on the forums and keep helping the peeple ingame!

One thingy : i would delete your e-mail and Phone number of possible peeple who could do any harm.

Goodluck with your app tho!

Thank you Rise! I try my best ;) I will become more active on the forums :) Okay, I will delete my contact information. If needed, I'm sure it will be requested :D

That was ages ago. But, thank you.

Ages ago? i took this photo 3 mins ago at dzone :D

Ages ago? i took this photo 3 mins ago at dzone :D

Decreasing my chances by lying? Pretty sure that's strongly prohibited.

Decreasing my chances by lying? Pretty sure that's strongly prohibited.

Decreasing your chances? you got 0 chances dude.. , I'm not decreasing it tbh i just posted that you was spamming , and gooby saw u .. , also ryan can check logs so don't try to lie.

Decreasing your chances? you got 0 chances dude.. , I'm not decreasing it tbh i just posted that you was spamming , and gooby saw u .. , also ryan can check logs so don't try to lie.

Okay. Let's stop this, let a member of staff deal with the idiots like you, yeah? Thanks.

I don't support in any way, shape, or form, however, i wish you the best of luck with getting your application accepted.

I don't support in any way, shape, or form, however, i wish you the best of luck with getting your application accepted.

No worries! Thank you :)

Wow! You seem very nice on the server! Helpful, thoughtful, and I'd love for you to be part of the staff team!

Many thanks! :D:o

He helped me in-game and is very friendly. I think he would be a good helper (I wouln't promote madgesty to moderator since he is not really active on forums)

Good luck.

cant help anymore since im perm muted,i was 24/7 on when i came from School but i be in 2days online.

PS:im never on mm ok then you probs never at edge/graves. ^.^

like fr why does Newcomers that are from january try now for mod?...

PSS:HOLY MOD,dav best0 lol are that your alts or something..?

okay. I will get ryan to check IPs for me, Madgesty, and Dav Best0. Then we'll see who the Newcomer noob is.

Plus, you're the idiot with the perm mute. lol.

? your acc exists since 8days if it Comes up and Newcomer and noob are same words lmfao must be very dumb irl.

Yeah? I signed up in the forums 8 days ago. Stick to your own "application".

I'm not active on the forums. Never seen you help, nor seen you online. That's just MY opinion though.

You shouldn't be critiquing others on how much they help, on your own helper application.

Just my opinion though.

From what i've seen, you're pretty immature in-game if it comes to discussing with people. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, But as a staffmember, you should not get offended that easily.

Goodluck anyway.

From what i've seen, you're pretty immature in-game if it comes to discussing with people. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, But as a staffmember, you should not get offended that easily.

Goodluck anyway.

Can I pm you ingame now please, it regards this and it's kind of important.

Goodluck anyway.

I'm unsure by what you mean when you say I'm "Immature"? Yeah, I don't usually get offended that easily but there are a couple of players who DO keep, what's the word, bullying? on the server towards me. Need to pm you ingame about it, thanks.

Thank you for the feedback anyway.