Sign in to follow this  
PTV

Clan Chat: Check Price

ie0yZCb.png

Do you need a price of a item? Are you way too tired to leave your current position to check the trading post? Or are you just too new to use the ::yell? Then this is YOUR NEW CLAN!

Our Clan Chat is dedicated to give you a right Price Check of a specific item. I will try my best to provide you with the most updated prices of today!

The Clan Chat will contain ranks, but the ranks will be chosen wisely. I will make a small schedule down below to show you how to achieve a certain rank.

Ranks.

Recruit - These are the people who earned a bit of trust, but haven't been in the clan for a long time.

Corporal - The corporals have earned a higher trust level than the recruits. Those who are active could achieve this.

Captain - Captains have been in the chat for a long time and they earned a huge amount of trust. These ranks will almost instantly give you a price when you ask it.

General - Also known as the co-owners of the clan chat. This rank has showed us as a clan so much dedication that we have a feeling like it's their duty to give you a correct price in a short time.

As of today we have the following ranks.

General

• PTV

​Captain

Corporal

Recruit

Would you like to apply for a rank in our chat? Please fill in this form and put it down in the comments.

Name:
Vouchers:

Not sure what you mean by that link to your thread, This is a clan chat and my clan would have the real time prices instead of your December old ones.

This sounds kind of interesting. I see potential with it, but only if there are more additions to the clan. I feel like people would literally just join, ask for a price, say ty, and leave. So you must ask yourself, is this a clan you want to have people staying in on a regular basis? If so, you should probably make it an all around guiding cc. I tried, but i had a lot going on so i had to cancel it. Good luck tho