Sign in to follow this  
xvirusas

Xvirusas for helper

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Alex

3. Your age: 22

4. Your location: Colorado, USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6-12 (minimum of 4 hours everyday)

6. Why you should receive the position: I've been active in the community for a couple of months now, I've always enjoyed helping people and answering questions and have made an effort to do so long before I ever thought about applying for helper. When I was new "rise against" helped me a lot and now I feel like I can do the same in return for other new players. I think being a helper would give me an opportunity to learn something new from the RSPS scene and additionally give back to the community I enjoy playing with so much. I'm a team player and always a positive guy, I don't flame or really ever say anything rude except for the occasional pk banter :). I realize I haven't been very active on the forums but I will be striving to be very active and helpful from now on.

Thanks for the consideration,

-Alex, Xvirusas

Edited by xvirusas

Well Well Well, one of my young ducks is going for it :D

I like to say you are my friend, and ive been seeing you helping alot of players!

You dont flame and are good guy in general.

For me you are definitely worth to get a chanse on being a helper!

You got my VOUCH +1

Edited by Rise against

Never seen you ingame , Goodluck anyways.

He is ussaly at ::gamble ::dzone or team pking with Molested cc

He is ussaly at ::gamble ::dzone or team pking with Molested cc

Not on help cc? gg tho

support from me , very helpful , and thank you agn for helping me <3

gl bro.

Edited by jadzzzz

Despite what the others say, I Strongly support. Overall, has a great attitude and is very helpful when called upon. My only word of advice would be to go looking for those who need help and assist them, rather than sit and wait for them to come to you. Gotta show you're dedicated towards helping.

sure he can be nice but i have seen a lot of salt at gamble no support from me at all

Thanks for the feedback, I'm never offensive nor do I flame, but I'll make sure I'm not "salty"

Edited by xvirusas

I've heard positive feedbacks about you, but i honestly think you should be more active on forums. Other thN that, Keep doing what you were doing and maybe you'll get there. ;)

Goodluck.

Vouch, This player is very different from your standard spawnpk player. This Player doesn't ignore anyone, talk trash to anyone, and doesn't act cocky because of how wealthy in game they are. That alone deserves helper in my opinion, not counting the fact that he/she will help with any questions that don't involve begging for money.

xvirusas desirve it he helped me alot and i saw him helping alot of other players gl bro hope u take rank and i know there alot supporting u and im one of them :)

good luck man