https://gyazo.com/45d04396d6b4dda952329bdaa5f4519d

https://gyazo.com/34ee4bcf6d8463f1f160f92a3596e7e3

https://gyazo.com/4bf0df4fec257603f79193a3578cb9ea

https://gyazo.com/85e8102d9360c74e66730538a1700c18

https://gyazo.com/9c8f71c2386f4411b7627a0508abb3fe

https://gyazo.com/2ab9daae8ed926d24f0adf2f78cccb70

https://gyazo.com/c511e6b63c16ed798d79edac9a054f1d

https://gyazo.com/a87bb90cfff98cf0454c3f6fa95cd2b9

Ive been begging po all day to do a sri , he avoids us all day until I get off because I have to go out looooooool. Can't wait to see the excuses Pussysquad will be saying now. Keep in mind most these pictures are only from 2-3 days.

https://gyazo.com/a34a02e33b1c045a5d30ed134f979d67

Edited by Yeezus

LMFAO IM FUCKING DONE.

most of these weren't even 1v1 kill pics.

The pic of cannabis was where he was tb'd after killing ahri for max, hence the double max set. Ahri gf in a 1v1 LOOOOL

NOT YOD's LOOT you pathetic lying e-dater.

The pic of me was when i was tb'd in fucking rag for christ sake, jesus christ.... When will you pussies stop lying.

And it's cute how you REFUSE SRI ALL DAY, then when you get back and i'm afk you spam me with that just before you upload this post.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

You've been begging me all day?

Dw we will cover this lie soon enough.

Yeah I have , you act afk when I do xD

My killpic is literally from a 3a bow rush on me in rags... you guys rarely ever get legit nh kills on me. Irrelevant.

And we asked you to do the run-in and you all avoided saying you didn't have the right people online?

My killpic is literally from a 3a bow rush on me in rags... you guys rarely ever get legit nh kills on me. Irrelevant.

And we asked you to do the run-in and you all avoided saying you didn't have the right people online?

We've never said that you're lying , we can do it right now? 3+ people have asked you guys with no answer back.

LMFAO IM FUCKING DONE.

most of these weren't even 1v1 kill pics.

The pic of cannabis was where he was tb'd after killing ahri for max, hence the double max set. Ahri gf in a 1v1 LOOOOL

NOT YOD's LOOT you pathetic lying e-dater.

The pic of me was when i was tb'd in fucking rag for christ sake, jesus christ.... When will you pussies stop lying.

And it's cute how you REFUSE SRI ALL DAY, then when you get back and i'm afk you spam me with that just before you upload this post.

Po you're dumb as shit i slapp that kid. You're lying lmao which is sad u slow rsps rapper. POST KILL PIC OF ME DYING U DOWNIE LMAO

You get a wannabe ragger on me, do u dont have to nh me...? even when im in welfare and u in pretty much max, ballista included, i make you panic tp (it's still 2-0 for me @moonman, made u tp twice in welf while you were using ballista tsotd, arcane, tassets etc)<.

Why don't u 1v1 me instead of killing 2 "new nhers" (caboose + Yod) and acting like you're a godly nher....?

Edited by alankomaat

lol again im here to have fun and get better not be in this shit with oh i made you tele... and i bet you are someone that is like no pic means it didnt happen...

Alan i cocked you Retard and mjll88 why you tp vs ME im not even a nher? either kid Cannabis tps vs me??? must be dumb and yod well nothing to say over him hes just a fucking spastic acting shit asfuck high but nothing behind it and caboose didnt nh him yet hes probs hidding in mommys bed.

l0l u got slapped in max retard, made u tp over 5 times in welfare, l0l

? wanna start pipping you got cleared by infinitpure8 kk no talk random kid l00000000000l nice wannabe zeplin copy =-P random gets cleared by a spkler and then goes vs a real zeplinrfl0frlf0rlfr0lfr

Zeplin are nooobs <3

LOOOOOOOOLL!!! joey doesnt even know u fucking random hahahahaha

also, i never fought a kid named infinity or w.e it is. Only been fighting nhers + bully raggers (ti, nanna pat, xheadhunterx, sweaty sara) < and allbullied to the log button. #alanbestragger #alanbestnher

LOOOOOOOOLL!!! joey doesnt even know u fucking random hahahahaha

also, i never fought a kid named infinity or w.e it is. Only been fighting nhers + bully raggers (ti, nanna pat, xheadhunterx, sweaty sara) < and allbullied to the log button. #alanbestragger #alanbestnher

I have 2 topics showing you logged to me both times and your own clan saw it. Don't act up when we both know you're a joke moron lmfao :)

You get a wannabe ragger on me, do u dont have to nh me...? even when im in welfare and u in pretty much max, ballista included, i make you panic tp (it's still 2-0 for me @moonman, made u tp twice in welf while you were using ballista tsotd, arcane, tassets etc)<.

Why don't u 1v1 me instead of killing 2 "new nhers" (caboose + Yod) and acting like you're a godly nher....?

You've never made me teleport. Ive fought you one or twice and made you teleport both... keep lying like the rest of your clan. 12312312310-0 BS

#bully squad cleared your wannabe nser po goes nh byebye send another random on me and i will hop on you then we can see whos who kk po :) and btw yod stop pipping the only good member's in po cc is mjll88,cannabis,nh rekt0ns rest is made for the trashcan

oh really? explain why bulililied died for max to me? Explain why moonman tped 3-4 vs me while i was in welfare, and he was in max? Explain why boba tea is avoiding to nh me? Explain why you tped 6 times against me in nh? (you were shittiest of all btw, not saying it cuz im against u, but its cuz its true. Unless if ti gets the balls to nh me, cuz he's worst of all even his own clan says so) also, explain why the #1 nher on the server tped against me during a nh sesh? =-p

im not saying im the "#1 nher" but i cleared loads and loads of you. mourinho, bulilied, moonman can all confirm. Moonman even wanted me to join bullysquad hahahahaha!

oh really? explain why bulililied died for max to me? Explain why moonman tped 3-4 vs me while i was in welfare, and he was in max? Explain why boba tea is avoiding to nh me? Explain why you tped 6 times against me in nh? (you were shittiest of all btw, not saying it cuz im against u, but its cuz its true. Unless if ti gets the balls to nh me, cuz he's worst of all even his own clan says so) also, explain why the #1 nher on the server tped against me during a nh sesh? =-p

im not saying im the "#1 nher" but i cleared loads and loads of you. mourinho, bulilied, moonman can all confirm. Moonman even wanted me to join bullysquad hahahahaha!

You've never cleared anyone lmao, 3 topics proving you avoid the wilderness when i'm online. I knew I was great but you've confirmed it for me :P!

You've never made me teleport. Ive fought you one or twice and made you teleport both... keep lying like the rest of your clan. 12312312310-0 BS

Stop piping up to someone who started playing this month you clout pussyo

Stop piping up to someone who started playing this month you clout pussyo

First off he didn't start playing this month, he had previous accounts he's just pretending to be new, he played quite some time ago, before even I did

Second off what is he supposed to do, allow people to talk shit to him and not respond? I'm pretty sure he's not a doormat

First off he didn't start playing this month, he had previous accounts he's just pretending to be new, he played quite some time ago, before even I did

Second off what is he supposed to do, allow people to talk shit to him and not respond? I'm pretty sure he's not a doormat

LOLOL it all happened that day, when i slapped ur boy "bulililied" and u got mad at me for some reason and started ragging me out of nowhere.

U thought im like all the other people and that i "log out" or w,e? nah mate, im not a pussy to avoid a random rsps player. INFACT, I even called ur whole cc out, even when i know they might be better than me (example: mourinho) and even he had to tp against me a few times, even though i was wearing mystics LOL.

Keep hiding on forums with big acting, i will make a forum topic soon just to prove you wrong. (ragging max 1 hour) haha, you're un-educated.

ill keep u on my ignore list. if u want to nh me, feel free to pm me on forums. If not, go stick to ragging better nhers than ur clan. i now see why cannabis, mjll and po are getting a fi / rag, cuz they better than all of u hahah

Edited by alankomaat

LOLOL it all happened that day, when i slapped ur boy "bulililied" and u got mad at me for some reason and started ragging me out of nowhere.

U thought im like all the other people and that i "log out" or w,e? nah mate, im not a pussy to avoid a random rsps player. INFACT, I even called ur whole cc out, even when i know they might be better than me (example: mourinho) and even he had to tp against me a few times, even though i was wearing mystics LOL.

Keep hiding on forums with big acting, i will make a forum topic soon just to prove you wrong. (ragging max 1 hour) haha, you're un-educated.

ill keep u on my ignore list. if u want to nh me, feel free to pm me on forums. If not, go stick to ragging better nhers than ur clan. i now see why cannabis, mjll and po are getting a fi / rag, cuz they better than all of u hahah

Idk it's funny how you claim i'm ragging you for killing someone that I didn't even know you killed until 2 days after the fact, I knew you brain was a bit scrambled but can you not tell time or something lmao?

Keep me on your ignore list all you want, just be prepared to run the other way when you see me in the wilderness random! :D