Sign in to follow this  
Mod 4 Po please

NICK: Starting fights for no reason, and is made a laughing stock

Hahaha this video is so cringe to watch , we have killed you three times in two days. Yet you are still talking how?? you've yet to kill me or nick lmfao.

https://gyazo.com/10bef2d51c78f438eebdedc2b0787a10

https://gyazo.com/49c2b17ce28428a1d495c9488db3f9c5

And you wanna talk about redbars...

https://gyazo.com/5208b63e7cb4fce8e955be6e324c57af

You can actually talk when you kill atleast one of us , i didn't include the DC kill but nick was working you there aswell. We have made you teleport countless times. We don't think its worth the screeny but since you think it is a big deal we will start. :P

Hahaha this video is so cringe to watch , we have killed you three times in two days. Yet you are still talking how?? you've yet to kill me or nick lmfao.

You can actually talk when you kill atleast one of us , i didn't include the DC kill but nick was working you there aswell. We have made you teleport countless times. We don't think its worth the screeny but since you think it is a big deal we will start. :P

I have never teleported to any bully squad besides Justin/Ethan in a 1v1, only reason I tele is because of pj/tb.

The two kill pics you posted were from a teleblock, and the other one is after i was pj'd.

And when I let you (because I thought you were moonman, someone who isn't a dickhead) kill me, hence why I didn't eat/tele at 40hp when I was almost out.

Was late night casual NHing.

You have never made me teleport legitimately, neither ever killed me legitimately.

You log out half way into a session with me because you realise you will die if it were to carry on.

All you do is talk, and say you worked me, and post kill pics.

I'd like to see a video of me getting at all worked by any of you shitters. I post video clips of you guys getting fucking destroyed.

You cannot do this, because for you, that never happens

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

Nick decided to be rude to Mjll for no reason at all, man has some next level mental issues.

This video was made to remind him his place.

I have never teleported to any bully squad besides Justin/Ethan in a 1v1, only reason I tele is because of pj/tb.

The two kill pics you posted were from a teleblock, when I was casually 1v1ing.

And when I let you (because I thought you were moonman, someone who isn't a dickhead) kill me, hence why I didn't eat/tele at 40hp when I was almost out.

Was late night casual NHing.

You have never made me teleport legitimately, neither ever killed me legitimately.

You log out half way into a session with me because you realise you will die if it were to carry on.

All you do is talk, and say you worked me, and post kill pics.

I'd like to see a video of me getting at all worked by any of you shitters. I post video clips of you guys getting fucking destroyed.

You cannot do this, because for you, that never happens

"i have never teleported to any of you except ethan and justin" https://gyazo.com/5208b63e7cb4fce8e955be6e324c57af ???????????? lmfao

The one i killed you , you were not tbed. The one were you where you tanked for like 15secs then were out , i still had atleast a 6 brew count. How is a 40 ags not a legit kill? You let me kill you? Lmao biggest lie ive ever heard. Big ego but can not back it up. I made you teleport every single time we fought , i will start taking sceen shots everytime you tele i guess...

didn't include the DC kill but nick was working you there aswell.

Of course you didnt include the dc you mentally gone whale. Why would that be something that is on the table to include?

Re-watch the clip, or re-evaluate your definition of 'worked' because i was chilling :)

As well as this; Nick was in ballista, elite void, and had so many other gear advantages, shield, boots, neck, staff.

And you seem to fail to remember that you guys almost never match my gear. I don't even talk about that like it matters, because you are so bad

that it pretty much doesn't.

"i have never teleported to any of you except ethan and justin" https://gyazo.com/5208b63e7cb4fce8e955be6e324c57af ???????????? lmfao

The one i killed you , you were not tbed. The one were you where you tanked for like 15secs then were out , i still had atleast a 6 brew count. How is a 40 ags not a legit kill? You let me kill you? Lmao biggest lie ive ever heard. Big ego but can not back it up. I made you teleport every single time we fought , i will start taking sceen shots everytime you tele i guess...

In an actual 1v1, yeah post more pics after i've been pj'd.

Go ahead and take screenies, the only time when i tele is because you get a slave to come and assist you.

I'm not as shit as some of your members, why would I die to a 40.

I am asking the public. I do not think anyone on spawnpk is good enough to make me die to a 40, whilst i am actually NHing.

You go on someone else's account, (in my head i think they are chill, would not even care if I died, and give the stuff back)

Such a pussyo that you can't even use your main. And you need me to let you kill me to get a pic.

This nigga needs me to let him kill me... ..to get a pic.

Of course you didnt include the dc you mentally gone whale. Why would that be something that is on the table to include?

Re-watch the clip, or re-evaluate your definition of 'worked' because i was chilling :)

As well as this; Nick was in ballista, elite void, and had so many other gear advantages, shield, boots, neck, staff.

And you seem to fail to remember that you guys almost never match my gear. I don't even talk about that like it matters, because you are so bad

that it pretty much doesn't.

You can match our gear if you want? I understand you don't have that much money from the all the deaths recently...

But i doubt you ever will , if you did you wouldn't have an excuse for us getting kills on you. You always have an excuse , "i was pking casual i let you kill me i didn't know you were yeezy" Yhhhhhhhhhhhh ok "i never teleport to any of you" I legit posted a picture of you teleporting after getting 1 hp'd because you are terrified to die and lose your serp. That was before the first kill where you are saying "I was casual pking i didn't care if i died to moonman so i let you kill me" Why did you teleport after getting 1hp'd then? I don't understand.

Edited by Yeezus

You can match our gear if you want? I understand you don't have that much money from the all the deaths recently...

But i doubt you ever will , if you did you wouldn't have an excuse for us getting kills on you. You always have an excuse , "i was pking casual i let you kill me i didn't know you were yeezy" Yhhhhhhhhhhhh ok "i never teleport to any of you" I legit posted a picture of you teleporting after getting 1 hp'd because you are terrified to die and lose your serp. That was before the first kill where you are saying "I was casual pking i didn't care if i died to moonman so i let you kill me" Why did you teleport after getting 1hp'd then? I don't understand.

In the past when I used to be trash, I have died to people like nick. I have made excuses for why I died, which were truthful excuses.

However I still took the L and gave them that, whatever.

I just don't understand how it hasn't gotten into your thick skull, that you are too shit to 40 KO Po, while he is NHing.

Or make me teleport, in a 1v1 fight.

I do not need to match gear to slap you.

Get off this post you deluded washed up egotistical lying monkey brain clown.

In an actual 1v1, yeah post more pics after i've been pj'd.

Go ahead and take screenies, the only time when i tele is because you get a slave to come and assist you.

You're lying hahahahaha me and you were 1v1ing there was one more person there and he isn't even in bullysquad in tank gear so he obviously wasn't fighting you. And i had like 70 hp so it proves i didn't pj your fight with him. Theres no point in fighting with you because you will just lie and insult me and nick... We will let the kill pics talk. You can have little fits and make excuses all you want. It Won't change the fact that you have died twice to us and we havn't died once. This will be my last comment

Edited by Yeezus

You're lying hahahahaha me and you were 1v1ing there was one more person there and he isn't even in bullysquad in tank gear so he obviously wasn't fighting you. And i had like 70 hp so it proves i didn't pj your fight with him.

Cuz hiding the screenshot = proof.

Stop talking with me and let your boyfriend nicky boy come and comment on this situation.

Maybe he should apologise to Mjll and the public.

xqk7xhZ.png

If you think that's "laggy" watch one of my videos and see how long ticks take to register after my click rofl.

Anyway, post tele's all a like, you never killed me yesterday, here's a few little flashbacks.

Also note I don't use flasks.

Q48E6ke.png

N4OGaEv.png

Edited by Nick

xqk7xhZ.png

If you think that's "laggy" watch one of my videos and see how long ticks take to register after my click rofl.

Anyway, post tele's all a like, you never killed me yesterday, here's a few little flashbacks.

Also note I don't use flasks.

Q48E6ke.png

N4OGaEv.png

LOOOL coming in hot with the "I don't use flasks" well use them then, and it still doesn't change the fact your hp was going so low.

Must be some insane lag to take more than 3.34 seconds to register.

And I didn't know lag could move your mouse to make you select the wrong prayer.

And please, posting a kill pic of a DC, completely irrelevant. And a kill pic of a tb/fall in kill, lol you're just talking to me.

And posting a pic of a clan vs 1 person.

Fix your head.

Those are just what I screenied yesterday buddy, you talk a lot more then you should. Your garbage so you post a video of me teleing ROFL.

Hush padawan.

91192ea35e8d08fe63481ba63ccbf08f.gif

WUU2??

bb8620962ae07d6f87483583e1e222b5.gif

9 Seconds flat to pray F3 sticky finger

Edited by Nick

Those are just what I screenied yesterday buddy, you talk a lot more then you should. Your garbage so you post a video of me teleing ROFL.

Hush padawan.

91192ea35e8d08fe63481ba63ccbf08f.gif

WUU2??

bb8620962ae07d6f87483583e1e222b5.gif

9 Seconds flat to pray F3 sticky finger

LOL FAT WHALE realise you are destroyed.

You resort to a kill pic from 3 months ago.

And killing me in mystic while afk for no loot.

And you call me garbage..

LOL FAT WHALE realise you are destroyed.

You resort to a kill pic from 3 months ago.

And killing me in mystic while afk for no loot.

And you call me garbage..

L0L and you posted a video of you killing me like 5 months ago when my name was "Yeezy" hypocrite ????? excuses excuses excuses

Own up to your deaths please.