Sign in to follow this  
tad947

Ags, SOL, and other suggestions. - tad947

Which Update would you rather see the most?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which Update would you rather see the most?

• Rigour added (25% range dmg normal prayer spell)
    • Staff of Light with Special attack Added
    • Ags Buff (so it can compete with claws again)
    • Dhjarok's Axe buff for new players
    • None.

Suggestion one - Add Rigour (the 25% bonus range normal spell) Why? for several reasons. As we all know Cbows arent very strong in this game.. Rune doesnt hit, ccb can barely hit, and ele Cbow isn't nearly as powerful as it should be. This could balance these weapons all with one prayer. also melee gets a 25% bonus with turm and Piety, why cant range get a bonus that high too? now you could argue the same for the 25% magic bonus spell. But i dont think any of us want to see ele staffs hitting 99s again :)

Suggestion Two - Add the staff of light. Of all the staves we already have, why isnt this one in yet? Everyone loves the look of it for one, but second; ITS THE ONLY TANK WEAPON IN THE GAME. remember it's spec that makes you a beast tank? yeah.. that would be fun to fuck around with and teamPK in multi, right?

Suggestion Three - Buff ags a little. For anyone who played on this server in its first few weeks, ags was THE FUCKING SHIT. you could litteraly max a 900 with its spec, where claws was pretty op as well, but not as constistant as ags. My suggestion is to leave Claws where it is (it does enough damage if you've seen one at edge) I Myself have hit 70-80 with one 50% spec. Ags isnt nearly as good.. 70% of the time i hit 0's and the other 30% of the time i cant even hit higher than 600. A slight bugg would be nice(In my opinion a small dmg buff and a little bigger buff to its accuracy).

Suggestion Four - Buff the DH axe. You all remember when you were a noob and tried to pk with DH? how your axe hit 450 at most (unless you were 10hp or under) and you couldnt rely on a dds KO? lets make sure the noobs are happy with their axes until they can rack up the PKP for a good spec weapon. (i wanna see some 500-600s when people are risking it 10-35hp)

What does everyone thing of this? Did i miss anything? TL;DR will be the poll.

I agree add the mage/range prayers, can't add one without the other, not fair. It shouldn't make it do more damage though, just more accurate for both.

Staff of Light would be a cool addition.

Ags is already OP enough, it's one of the strongest in game and far far to easy to get. No need for buff.

Dharok was nerphed for a reason, it was WAY to strong and it was spawn, what would be the point in ever using other armor. Dhraok can still hit really high, it's just inaccurate.

I actually agree with the ags, because its so bad. I mean there is a shit ton of them in-game, so i see where Durial is coming from. However, the ags blows, its a horrible weapon. The only time you can hope to hit over a 40 with the spec is on a mage or ranger, even then its unlikely that you will hit at all. we should be banging out 75's 35% of the time with that spec, its not at all as good as it is in any other server or even rs its self. So of course it comes to no surprise that its worthless in the game @200m right now. My suggestion would be to remove them all from the game, buff them, and lower the drop-rate from kbd. this would help to boost the economy as well simply because the newbies spend so much time at kbd.