Sign in to follow this  
Phenomenon

[Not new] Just wanted to announce that this will be my new profile.

Hey guys, as most of you know, in game i am world peace. Just wanted to announce that this will be my new and permanent forums account. But while i am at it, since i never really did this, why don't i say a little bit about myself? I'm nothing too big,Just a chill guy trying to impact other people's lives for the better. Literally all about helping others, i put others before myself, and i also just want everyone to have a good time. But don't take my kindness for granted, as i do have a stern side. Im online quite often, most of the time half of the day or more. I also do 24Hour sessions on spawnpk. I am a ranked youtuber! Check me out by typing ::worldpeace in game! Irl i looooooove sports, basketball specifically and anything jumping related.

What i do in game: I help others in the "help" clan chat, I Pk in various styles including: Creative pking (Really weird gear that looks silly and doesn't hit very hard, i use skill to kill my opponents rather than hitting hard). Standard Range to melee or melee to melee spec, Nhing (always friendly), hybridding, tribridding, pure pking, and Rag to protect others or to teach a valuable lesson, Rarely out of revenge or anger, My actions are justified. I am currently on the road to red completionist cape, and legendary donator status. I have many achievements completed and i am V.I.P. (570$). i have personally donated thousands of dollars of my own personal money but i sell the bonds quite a lot to the players of spawnPk and then i do big time giveaways worth usually 80% of the bond sold. and i have some alternate accounts (which i no longer even use lol). But i do more than just Pk and help people, i try my best to make everyone i meet in my life happy, its just the kind of person i am, selfless. So i constantly joke and laugh with many people over yell or simply in public/private chat. I care about you guys, so feel free to come to me with any IRL problems as well, not just SPK problems. Not a big fan of PVM, Staking, or gambling. I do it every now and then to entertain you guys / More stuff to give away but probably going to stop soon. I will be clearing out my friends list (except for those who are extremely close) so i can communicate with those who need help and so i can meet new people! (FL is full rn)

World peace inspired me to do silly/creative pking and its basicaly what i do 80% of the time now on the server.

My favorites are "Monk" "Falador Gaurd" and "Chef" come Gl me :P