Sign in to follow this  
Kaws

Staff Application - Kaws

1. Desired staff position: Whatever is needed to be filled
2. Your name (first name would suffice): Brian
3. Your age:26
4. Your timezone: EST
5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 2-3 hours on my works days 5-8 on my days off
6. Why you should receive the position: 

To start a little about myself, I, Brian, am 26 years old, and I live on the East Coast of the United States. I have been playing SpawnPK for a few years now, at least around 3 to 4 years. I was in the Military in the Army with an intelligence background. There, I got out of the Military, and I am now a Police Officer. I'm currently working the third shift, which is 10 pm to 8 am for me. I used to be pretty familiar with the console and commands for forums, but I haven't used them in a while. When I was younger and played other RSPSs that don't exist anymore, VengencePk and Ventrillica, which both had a 250-500 player base, I was a Senior Moderator on one and an Admin on another. This may be irrelevant, but back when Pixelmon on Minecraft was a big thing, I was an Admin on three YouTuber servers as well. I think I have a pretty vast knowledge of SpawnPK. I don't know everything, but I am always willing to learn new things and find answers if I don't know them off the top of my head. I am definitely bigger on the PVM and raiding scene of SpawnPK. I am one of the few players who still play and started the CC Raids, Fam. I think I could definitely help with PVM content and ideas, possibly bringing something new to the table. I am very patient with people even when they are being uncooperative, as it's a daily task for me as a Police Officer, which also helps me be a problem solver and try to de-escalate situations. I have never been in trouble on SpawnPK, and I have not even received a Temp mute, as far as I recall. I am never flamming people in yelling. I spend a lot of my game time on SpawnPk running raids or helping new players learn raids and try and get their Raids KC up in order for them to enjoy the game further. That's how I think I could benefit your team and why I think I could possibly make a good addition to our team. 

• Kaws (Brian)