Sign in to follow this  
Ryan

[February 24th, 2024] Patch Notes

Patch Notes

• Made hotfixes (a few hours prior to this patch) greatly reducing the chance of lucky & elderblood imps via Impling Hordes (cursed treasures)

• Reduced chance for guardian imp encounters, but made blood orb risk increase the chance of encounter (chances respective from no orb to cursed orb is 1/150, 1/140, 1/130, 1/120, 1/100)

• Fixed bug causing excessively long login times for certain players

• Fixed bug with the trading post plugin offer panel showing false sales completions

• Fixed issue with opening cursed treasures with a full inventory

• Fixed issue with buying coin shop items with only one space in your inventory (in the event where surplus coins via bags fills the one space, causing the item purchased to disappear)

• Fixed issue with achievement progress for Treasure Hunter II and III not counting PK tasks since the October update

• Buffed loot for cursed mimic
  • Fixed singles plus zones

• Fixed items not being dropped on death at vintage dungeon

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I wish I could check out the server after 6 years of being banned on my account. Good job running it this long. 

On 3/5/2024 at 2:27 PM, im bae said:

I wish I could check out the server after 6 years of being banned on my account. Good job running it this long. 

Nah you wouldn't want to bro lol, it's still the same corruption and delusional monkeys playing