Ryan

[December 8th, 2016] Market sale listings recovery format

1. IGN (In game username): Damn gg

2. Items that were listed for sale: 2x blue boxing gloves 1x red boxing gloves and bunch of other stuff had a full shop

3. Estimated time they were listed: I don't know

Information on the issue can be found here: http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4521

PLEASE READ THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS!

Market listings are only eligible for a refund if:

• Your market listing must have been placed BEFORE December 7th, 2016 11:46 PM EST.
  • It must have not been sold/claimed or cancelled until December 7th, 2016 11:46 PM EST.

​LYING ABOUT LISTINGS ON THIS APPLICATION WILL RESULT IN AN ACCOUNT BAN!

Reply to this topic with the following format:

1. IGN (In game username): katunskyte

2. Items that were listed for sale: about 170-180 blood money, bandos chestplate, flameburst defenders x9, chaotic rapier, 16 votes

3. Estimated time they were listed: all items listed today

1 IGN (In game username) Micro shade4

2 Items that were listed for sale: 3 dragon warhammers, ballista, 2 blue h'weens and 2 reds 2 santas 1 blue phat (not 100% sure on how manny i had of the hweens and santas) 7 vigours, an elemental staff.

3 Estmated time they were listed: My cosmetics were listed since tp came out, the 3 dragon warhammers were listed if not yesterday but the day before after 6 maybe idk. the phat and ballista same time as dwh's, vigs have been in there for over 3 days i belive. The elemental staff i bought yesterday or the night before and sold it earlier today but dont remember when i put it in tbh.

Extra: i know forsure that yesterday i had 3dwh's a ballista and an ele staff for sale + all the cosmetics the only thing that is bugging me is that i had different amount of cosmetics like Example 2 red hweens and 3 blues 1 or 2 santas.

- The day before yesterday i had a yoshi and sold it for 30b cash 3 dwh's a ballista and blue phat. The person i sold it to can confirm that i did have the items i put in the listings ( Chvppy ) is his ingame name

- i also lost around 250 rev kills

1.IGN: Morbid

2. Items listed for sale: Divine spirit shield / zuriel top / zuriel bottom / spellcaster gloves/ eternal boots / 2 scythes

3. Estimated time put in: have had them in the past to days but re added them yesterday I believe

1. IGN (In game username): Latbag

2. Items that were listed for sale: Torva platebody ( mystery chest ), 3rd age melee pl8/legs/shield ( traded for $40 bond ), toxic staff of the dead and DWH.

3. Estimated time they were listed: I listed them about 2 days ago.

I sold my Torva plate for 77b, the three 3rd age pieces 32b each and I even lost my items from my mystery chest which I had bought for 30b and I'm down to 2b now.

1. IGN: JDM Imports

2. Items: 7 Vote Tickets and Zuriels robe top.

3. Time: sometime last night. cause i claimed today then update came.

1. IGN (In game username): Olook a kill

2. Items that were listed for sale:cant remember all of it but, Elemental Staff , Ballista, Some void tops and bottoms ,

3. Estimated time they were listed - put them in like a day and a half ago logged off last night at about 10 : 30pm got on now 7: 07pm and marketplace cleared, :S not all the items were listed at the same time but the staff and ballista were put in around 7:00pm yesterday night

1. IGN (In game username): k1v1s lt

2. Items that were listed for sale: ill lost all bank made today : primal platebody , primal legs , primal rapier , elysian spirit shield, void knight top , void knight robe , void ranger helm , primordial boots , pegasian boots , amulet of fury ( or ) , slayer helm (i) , bandos chest plate , bandos tassets , chaotic rapier , chaotic maul , armadyl god sword , 214 blood money , 63 100m cash bags, 14 donator tickets if i remember its all....

3. Estimated time they were listed:

1. IGN (In game username):erikk52

2. Items that were listed for sale: i lost korasi's sword morrigans body legs like 4-5b cash statius body and legs and serp helm too

3. Estimated time they were listed: the items i lost in tradepost i dont know anymore but all those items i lost from bank and inv...

1. IGN (In game username): Dory

2. Items that were listed for sale: swift gloves (white), zuriels robe top

3. Estimated time they were listed: around 12/6/2016 i think

1. IGN (In game username): Propk59

2. Items that were listed for sale: Dragon WarHammer (I may be wrong, I had other items in there, but this is all i care about.)

3. Estimated time they were listed: 1:00-4:00 (PST)

1. IGN (In game username): I Got Stacks

2. Items that were listed for sale: 2 Bounty capes for 2b each and statius platebody

3. Estimated time they were listed: since yesterday

1. IGN (In game username): Weiners11

2. Items that were listed for sale: I had a lot of items including a prize key and primal maul. somehow I lost like 20b cash as well..

3. Estimated time they were listed: prize key was listed on dec 7th primal maul was listed like dec 2nd

1. IGN: black sages2

2. Items that were listed for sale: ring of vigour, gnome scarf, primal platelegs, 5 ags, blue h ween mask, other things i dont remember rip

3. estimated time they were listed: 5 days ago for scarf and vigour, p platelegs ags blue h ween yesterday.

1. IGN (In game username): Nick

2. Items that were listed for sale: Enchanted H'Ween Mask

3. Estimated time they were listed: December 7 Maybe.

1. IGN (In game username): doctor dabs

2. Items that were listed for sale: $75 bond and a few more items, I don't remember what else I had in there but the bond was a majority of the wealth that was in my trading post.

3. Estimated time they were listed: I really couldn't tell you, I had been trying to sell it for awhile and frequently took it out just to replace it so it pops up in the most recent list, usually 2-3 times per day. The other items I really have no idea about, and as long as I get my bond back I have no issue because it's kind of my fault for not remembering what items they were.

I had won the bond and a few others from "Trippy Acid" staking the night prior (December 6th) and I believe I showed "Rise Against" at ::gamble my winnings so I'm hoping he could also vouch for me?

1. IGN: Tno

2. Items that were listed for sale: 1 Dragon Warhammer and 2 Korasis

3. Estimated time they were listed: Few days ago but never got sold.

1. IGN (In game username): Yod

2. Items that were listed for sale: TSOD that sold for 500m Morrgans Chaps that sold for 800m Morrgans top sold for 900m BC Axe Sold for 15 100m bags and those were the only ones I care about. Please check logs they did all sell and were legit.

3. Estimated time they were listed: Sometime today between 10pm when I go to work and 6pm when I go home. I had about a 6b cash stack and now I have no items in my Trading Post plus I gambled the cash and won a bit more sadly. I would be happy with the cash refund or items.

1. IGN (In game username): N H Cho Gath

2. Items that were listed for sale: Elemental staff, tentacle whip, and some other items which I don't exactly remember....

3. Estimated time they were listed: well... not for long I took the staff out and sold it for 10b cash and a trident of the swamp. This was after the time of reset so... I don't have either now.

1. IGN (In game username): pjer

2. Items that were listed for sale: vesta, dark infinity tops (3) dark infinity skirt (2), tanz helm(1) or serp helms (2), goliath gloves (13 i believe) void gloves (10)

3. Estimated time they were listed: 48 hours ago

1. IGN (In game username): 420 smoking

2. Items that were listed for sale: 2 primal mauls,alien pet,zbow,3 p raps,5 toxic blowpipes,primal full helm,2 barrelchest cannons,black slayer helm,3 3rd age bows,blue party hat

3. Estimated time they were listed: around 8:00ish last night (12-7-16)

extra:lost out on 612 100m bags aswell as 1 $5bond from my bank and just alot of other junk items. thanks for reading!!

IGN: Dinkdonkxd

Listed items: I had a lot of bonds for sale and repeatedly advertised it, you can see the logs (it should be there)

4x $20 bond

1x $30 bond

2x $5 bond (totalled to 240b worth of bonds if $1=2b)

Morrigans coif

Don't remember what else...

Time listed: From memory I took them on and off to stake, but the latest listing would've been I think a few hours before the roll back, if not the day before.

Extra: I lost my blood perks and chaos elemental kills achievements.

1. IGN (In game username): L96aw

2. Items that were listed for sale: Prize Key and Elemental Crossbow

3. Estimated time they were listed: Roughly 9 or 10 last night I believe.

Edited by L96aw

My in game username is "electrician". I donated $40 to the server. I had both of the bonds in tp for sale. I received and kept the money for the $10 bond, which I believe was around 17b. But, when selling the $30 bond, I dropped the price to 50b due to slowness of selling. Today, I received the money, and bought a korasi's sword and a Tanzanite helm. The korasi's sword, Tanzanite helm, and the remaining money have gone missing. I would very much appreciate the money and or items to be returned, thank you.

1. IGN (In game username): Donut

2. Items that were listed for sale: Prize Key (selling it for 10b)

3. Estimated time they were listed: I know it was before 11:46 pm

Also a side Note: Nacholimey bought the Prize key, that was during his opening mystery chests spree. I'm not sure if it sold before 11:46pm or not, but I do know I did sell it.