Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

Bullysquad get spanked lmfao 10-1 - vid soon

On this pic we have 5 hybrids/nhers and the 2 purple dots at easts are in hybrid/nh aswell, so can you explain how we only had 3 hybrids/nhers?

97ab4bcf0de24543836184641b0b2827.png

i see only 3-4 nhers?

The one with ancient staff was tber, and look panda fat with a whip, so there's no 5 "brids" l0l.

propk59 i lagged but kk afterwards you tped whole time over and over even when we did brews cap to 4 and even if you had elebow pjer (and says you guys dont prod) nice trys :) Keep on trying nick slammed you i was there dont try to deny it random

you call me a suicider was i was the one who appear'd in last war from cc's in sucide ? no it was you and hurr you Retard r0fl so kys Retard.

you call me a suicider was i was the one who appear'd in last war from cc's in sucide ? no it was you and hurr you Retard r0fl so kys Retard.

Legit kys

propk59 i lagged but kk afterwards you tped whole time over and over even when we did brews cap to 4 and even if you had elebow pjer (and says you guys dont prod) nice trys :) Keep on trying nick slammed you i was there dont try to deny it random

You legit don't make any sense. Ask nick if he slapped me. You legit sat there in range and took the L every single fight you rat. Only reason I teled is because you didnt match my 4 brews until i asked.

stop at this Point Retard you dont even have a life r0fl Retard mofo says virgin while you can't even speak to Girls kek idiot irl stop at this Point-

LMFAOOOO ,you wanna come on voice and talk about it? Bruh u saying that but meanwhile your name is xheadhunterx and youre a super donator LOL. Stop acting big and talking shit to everyone on single topic you see yung retard

Edited by Baba yonga

1. po goes nh died to an ele bow spec by "penistip". So don't even lie l0l.

2. batong was just a tber.

3. Rita was on mousepad, and still slapped 2 kids.

4. Where's the gifs of the amount of times u ran away and getting 3 hped by rune knifes to whip???????

5. U said "Using 'custom' prod Weapons takes no skill, but explain what "panda fat" - "penis tip" - "king tamilz aka sexy wizard" - "hurr" and "mashypeas34" were doing? I don't see that part?

btw here, biggest trashtalker slapped for max:

https://gyazo.com/5d75e7b4bdf29696290e09178d1ae1e8

Couldn't take screenie of the loot since my yoshi sent all to bank + i got rushed by "propk59" but he failed 3 times.

Tanked the tb with void on, explains how shitty u guys are. :l

Here's the pked items from baba yonga though:

https://gyazo.com/2cdd7cabb70e31c809954f3f9b838967

He then started flaming at pm's and saying "using custom weapons is pointless" but that's all you guys do though? lmfao.

Edit: U guys even asked a multi cc to help you? cuz u had 11 people in the cc but u came in with like 20+ people.

1. What we lie about? Lmao

2. And? Only one who died of us was gabosxftu who was a tber also, dont talk trash fake kid

3. Rita died 3-4 times, hes trash and didnt kill anyone. Dont talk trash fake kid

4. None of us got even redbarred but me when i looted try hard fams loot (ti, aka ragger with divine ele bow lmao) dont talk trash fake kid

5. Doesnt change the fact you camp custom items + half of ur clan does that.

Asked multi clan to help us? Lol kys, ty. You are so fucking fake i cant deal with this LOL.

i hate fake retards, youre just a typical one of them lol, talking shit in a video game as a helper lol. Lonely fake cunts on rspses nowadays doing everything to not get embarrased

2. And? Only one who died of us was gabosxftu who was a tber also, dont talk trash fake kid

3. Rita died 3-4 times, hes trash and didnt kill anyone. Dont talk trash fake kid

4. None of us got even redbarred but me when i looted try hard fams loot (ti, aka ragger with divine ele bow lmao) dont talk trash fake kid

Asked multi clan to help us? Lol kys, ty. You are so fucking fake i cant deal with this LOL.

i hate fake retards, youre just a typical one of them lol, talking shit in a video game as a helper lol. Lonely fake cunts on rspses nowadays doing everything to not get embarrased

Rita is trash? that's the reason you all avoided him to fight on osrs right? l0l. A FI with 20 kids on 1 is not hard, im just saying.

Also, if u want, rita can 1v1 u anyday on spawnpk if u wish. Get your coffin ready though. =-p

Rita is trash? that's the reason you all avoided him to fight on osrs right? l0l. A FI with 20 kids on 1 is not hard, im just saying.

Also, if u want, rita can 1v1 u anyday on spawnpk if u wish. Get your coffin ready though. =-p

Rita is a fucking retard who cant handle pressure deep wildy, he cant fakeswitch nor use f3 LOL, if you count him good in your team, your whole team is trash xD idk why u keep talking shit all the time as a helper, anyways, you didnt reply to my 1,2,4,5 Tho. Also funny how youre trying to protect and defend ur shitty team mates. Dumb fake cunt, shut your fucking mouth lmfao.

Rita is a fucking retard who cant handle pressure deep wildy, he cant fakeswitch nor use f3 LOL, if you count him good in your team, your whole team is trash xD idk why u keep talking shit all the time as a helper, anyways, you didnt reply to my 1,2,4,5 Tho. Also funny how youre trying to protect and defend ur shitty team mates. Dumb fake cunt, shut your fucking mouth lmfao.

U seem heated mate. Is it because of the truth? -- Straight in the kisser --

Also, i ain't protecting him really, i know he's better than you and all your other mates. Go 1v1 instead of trashtalking. =)

P.S: Stop posting if you can't comment without flaming. I've warned you many times, and i'm still calm. But you're crossing the limit buddy, i don't think ryan and ramzi will like this.

U seem heated mate. Is it because of the truth? -- Straight in the kisser --

Also, i ain't protecting him really, i know he's better than you and all your other mates. Go 1v1 instead of trashtalking. =)

P.S: Stop posting if you can't comment without flaming. I've warned you many times, and i'm still calm. But you're crossing the limit buddy, i don't think ryan and ramzi will like this.

Reply to my 1,2,4,5 and stop changing subject kharanwrozky

"PS." Your team got trashed on and youre still talking, quite easy for you to keep talking tbh, you didnt even step up with max set, all you did was rag us on ur alt. LOL.

King Regards, The King.

Edited by Baba yonga

stfu lmao you all are fucking jokes, no-one even takes you guys serious, none of you customps products even have 07 acc you dumbass

stfu lmao you all are fucking jokes, no-one even takes you guys serious, none of you customps products even have 07 acc you dumbass

Ey u ey Who u

So you admit you guys brought rag to fight us? Rune knifes to whip?

Batong "just a tber" and I guess try hard fam and po goes nh were just "nhers"

Why you bitching about customs when you have Ti in full rag divine and ele bow not even trying to fight anyone just rag.

Where are your kill pics of any of us dying during our mage bank fight?

You guys are a sad excuse of a team. I will close you, shitters.

We are not a team, just a group of friends having fun.

If we're shitters why do we all outskill you in 1v1?

We've spent all our time 1v1ing, you've spent all your time on clan trips.

That's how it goes.

You Slapped Me In NH? LOOOOOOOOOL

You might need this you delusional rat

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Call 1-800-273-8255

89f10e7e6a7d4f9c9ca4da144162067f.png

f9cef5b2bc12477ab6cc14faede0c260.png

1c0f1e228e584f089011988de5493893.png

a96342a243ee4512ba4c2a29280fc47f.png

9e8fe061022390c33adf25a70e0d7b30.gif

a4e5fd7266904568b22e9f7c2984834b.png

9abd93ce040e465183cf23aa9561f0df.png

LOL if you wanna count teleports.

I'm personally like 70-15 on your team.

If you think rita is trash then there is no hope for you anymore.

No offence to duggie at all, but he would get slapped across the room by rita in a 1v1.

Duggie is by far your most advanced NHer.

If you think rita is trash then there is no hope for you anymore.

No offence to duggie at all, but he would get slapped across the room by rita in a 1v1.

Duggie is by far your most advanced NHer.

I bet. Answer to my 1,2,4,5.

Personally I am 72-4 on you.

King Regards, The King.

I bet. Answer to my 1,2,4,5.

Personally I am 72-4 on you.

King Regards, The King.

The only person on your team I have ever died to is Iamthebest. I was dominating the fight but he did a very nice play to kill me.

And it was my first fight of the day.

My other deaths to you guys were either from 1v20 fall ins (twice died). Lagg (twice died). And as you've seen i've died once to an 81.

The only times I have ever teleported against you guys, was against duggie twice.

I have made Duggie teleport far more times, although I think he is a great NHer.

Edited by Mod 4 Po please

The only person on your team I have ever died to is Iamthebest. I was dominating the fight but he did a very nice play to kill me.

And it was my first fight of the day.

My other deaths to you guys were either from 1v20 fall ins (twice died). Lagg (twice died). And as you've seen i've died once to an 81.

The only times I have ever teleported against you guys, was against duggie twice.

though I have made Duggie teleport far more times, although I think he is a great NHer.

Answer to my 1,2,4,5.

'Iamthebest'?

Lol. Why are you talking shit, just yesterday you got absolutely smoked by Skyz down at the demonic gorillas lmao. You even uploaded it on youtube since you had no way surviving lmaokai. 72-4

King Regards, The King.

Answer to my 1,2,4,5.

'Iamthebest'?

Lol. Why are you talking shit, just yesterday you got absolutely smoked by Skyz down at the demonic gorillas lmao. You even uploaded it on youtube since you had no way surviving lmaokai. 72-4

King Regards, The King.

You do realise 'Iamthebest' is someone on your team right? English reading loc?

Being dominated the whole fight then hitting an 81 = Smoked? I'll bare that in mind.

In what way am I talking smack lol. I have barely said anything to any of you lol.

You lot are just delusional kiddies. I state how many times i've died/teleported and you say I'm trash talking. Brain neurons loc?

I uploaded it to my youtube since I knew people would get a chuckle out of it HAHA.

Also you spelt "Kind" wrong.

Where did you learn English LOL.

You do realise 'Iamthebest' is someone on your team right? English reading loc?

Being dominated the whole fight then hitting an 81 = Smoked? I'll bare that in mind.

In what way am I talking smack lol. I have barely said anything to any of you lol.

You lot are just delusional kiddies. I state how many times i've died/teleported and you say I'm trash talking. Brain neurons loc?

I uploaded it to my youtube since I knew people would get a chuckle out of it HAHA.

Also you spelt "Kind" wrong.

Where did you learn English LOL.

'Iamthebst' is not 'Skyz'

King Regards, The King.

'Iamthebst' is not 'Skyz'

King Regards, The King.

I 'iamthebest' = 'squad bully' he is the only person I will give credit to for killing me, he outplayed me in a fight.

'Skyz' is a different person, the guy who killed me in the vid I uploaded.

Can

You

Please

Read

Properly

Thank

You

You

Jester.

I 'iamthebest' = 'squad bully' he is the only person I will give credit to for killing me, he outplayed me in a fight.

Can

You

Please

Read

Properly

Thank

You

You

Jester.

Your literally clueless, you were camping range pray on 61 hp when you specd me and I downed you and then you upload a video and I link the kill pic as well. Oh and deaths still count if you get tbed or they spec you something nice by the way, they don't just disappear like your trying to do. Maybe you should watch over your Nhing guide a few more times so you don't hit the floor 2-3 times a day

Can

You

Please

Read

Properly

Thank

You

You

Jester.

Sir, 'Skyz' killed you, clown.

King Regards, The King.