Sign in to follow this  
hippityhoppity

Doxing/Ddosing rule

People say silly shit at the heat of the moment which is why im banned.  Why is doxing different from racial slurs/homophobic slurs and other shit? If the argument is "It's the internet" Shouldn't that apply here lol
I'm just tryna play the game with 0 ill intent and i keep getting appeal denied even though there was no ill intent behind anything i said. It was false information about movie characters using names and addresses. Surely there's worse things than ddosing and doxing and they just get waved on by most of the time.

Hello @hippityhoppity 

If you're trying to have a conversation with a staff member, i highly suggest you to join SPK's discord server and ask for help in the #help section.

Here is the invite link to SPK's Discord: 

https://discord.gg/spawnpk

Please remember not to spam the section, as the staff may take action and ban you. It's important to ask politely and be patient. 

Best regards.

4 hours ago, maherco said:

Hello @hippityhoppity 

If you're trying to have a conversation with a staff member, i highly suggest you to join SPK's discord server and ask for help in the #help section.

Here is the invite link to SPK's Discord: 

https://discord.gg/spawnpk

Please remember not to spam the section, as the staff may take action and ban you. It's important to ask politely and be patient. 

Best regards.

Having a discussion about how ssome rules are enforced heavily and some aren't. this isn't about 'safety' its about favouritism lol

changed my mind. servers ass

Edited by hippityhoppity