Sign in to follow this  
skitsamma

HI

Hello maybe i was spamming before but i am really srry. instead of guide me in the easiest way. you banned me from everything. all i wanted is start to play the game and dont have any problem issue. but if you still keep want me bann, i stop here i hope you understand me. and i respect you rules. waiting from you last answer. 

Hello @skitsamma 

Please remember to keep discussions about appeals only in "Appeal an Offense" section.

Here: https://spawnpk.net/forums/index.php?/forum/25-appeal-an-offense/

Use the following format:

•The punished username:

•The time/date you were punished:

•The staff member who punished you:

•The punishment you received (Ban, ipban, UIDban, mute,...):

•The rule you broke to be punished:

•Why should you be unpunished:

•Other information:

Please follow my instructions and keep in mind that:

6: Punishment Threads (Forum-based)

• Making a thread about a previous Infraction/warning/ban in any section other than appeals will lead you to get further punishment.
  • If a staff member has punished you, it was for a reason. You can make ONE appeal, and ONE appeal only. If your appeal is declined, try again in two weeks.
  • If you feel a punishment placed upon you by a staff is unfair, private message another staff member and they'll help you out.
  • Any ban evading or posting elsewhere will result in a void of your appeal and further punishment. Ramifications are in place for a reason.

Just now, maherco said:

Appeal and staff will leave a comment on your appeal.

Okey thank you, will do it. I have been waiting hours for that. If you know some staff just tell me him to take my appeal please 🙏

You're welcome, I'm not sure if i can help you with that but i recommend you to join SPK's discord and create a ticket in #appeals section (on SPK's discord) and post your appeal link they will communicate with you there.

Here is the invite link to SPK's Discord: 

https://discord.gg/spawnpk 

Just now, maherco said:

You're welcome, I'm not sure if i can help you with that but i recommend you to join SPK's discord and create a ticket in #appeals section (on SPK's discord) and post your appeal link they will communicate with you there.

Here is the invite link to SPK's Discord: 

https://discord.

Just now, maherco said:

I cant join the disc i think she banned me from it cause i spammed yesterday i didnt know how to make an appeal.. 🤦‍♂️😔

In that case, the best solution would be to create an appeal on the forums and patiently wait for a staff member to comment on it.