Sign in to follow this  
i eat bread

I Eat Bread for Mod really feel like i could help community that i love

all u do is gamble?

yeah i have done my fair share of gambling but i pk more then anything and im always active in the help cc feel free to join if you have any questions about anything!

I support you, you helped me since i started, would really look forward to u as a mod good luck mate :)

glad i was able to help you man lemme know how your progress goes!

You're defiently the person for the position. There's not always staffs online under my timelime but you're basically always online which's nice. You're mature and defiently has the potential, i vouch for you.

You're defiently the person for the position. There's not always staffs online under my timelime but you're basically always online which's nice. You're mature and defiently has the potential, i vouch for you.

hey man thank you for your support and yeah i try to stay active as much as possible

I have known nick for about 3-4 years now we met along time ago on different server. He's a really great guy always helps everyone out. Good luck on moderator bro!

1. Desired staff position: Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick ( I Eat Bread) - in game name

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: Virginia ( east coast USA )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-15 (all active not afk)

6. Why you should receive the position: i honestly have been wanting to apply for a while and i really feel like i'm well respected and known for helping people whenever somebody has questions i try my best to answer them whenever i can. I get along with pretty much all of the other mods/helpers and try to assist them if they are super busy to help players when i can. This has been the best server i have ever played and i really want the best for it and to see it grow, the owners are doing a great job and i'm excited to see how it progresses even further, i have love for this community and would love to be able to help more then what i'm able to now it would mean the world to me and i promise i wouldn't dissapoint. i would definitely be cutting the amount i gamble/stake way down as it is not preferred for a mod/helper to do so that much which is more then worth the sacrifice to me. so what do you say guys lets help make SPAWNPK better, I Eat Bread for mod. :) thank you everyone who supports me.

He deserves to get a Staff bcz he rlly helps alot of people and i see him daily on @ And Gl Bro on the Staff !!!!

+1

He deserves to get a Staff bcz he rlly helps alot of people and i see him daily on @ And Gl Bro on the Staff !!!!

+1

thank you for your support man!

+1 Good guy deserves it. Currently there is only 1 helper in this game atm and I've never seen him online lol.

In all honesty, he's consistent. Even though he's been doing other things, whenever he has been online he's still the same person who's helpful and kind. Even when he knows he doesn't have to be. Currently we are looking for new additions to the team and to be honest, we need to bring this man back to the server for good and get him the rank he deserves. I truly do believe this would be a tremendous boost for the server.

In all honesty, he's consistent. Even though he's been doing other things, whenever he has been online he's still the same person who's helpful and kind. Even when he knows he doesn't have to be. Currently we are looking for new additions to the team and to be honest, we need to bring this man back to the server for good and get him the rank he deserves. I truly do believe this would be a tremendous boost for the server.

Really appreciate this Tevin thank you for your reply hope to work with you someday.