Sign in to follow this  
i eat bread

I Eat Bread for Mod really feel like i could help community that i love

Well goodluck your going to be the only staff that helps people because other then Nick nobody does anything, it would be nice to have somebody like you on staff because you help me on the daily when other mods dont respond so ty and i hope you make it to the big time :).

That's strange, cuz i'm pretty sure i always ask if people need help and instantly response to questions, but sure i guess. :)

OT: You should apply for helper first and if you get promoted, work your way up to mod.

Goodluck with this mate. <3

Edited by Faith pots

my man bread... when i needed that max and you didn't even know me and you gave me that genie... all the times your online and helping people is unreal... you are just amazing bro you defiantly need this rank :D i support this 100% you will be a great guy for the job :)

sorry man but the whole time i been playing this server you been ghost until recently didn't even know your name so kinda hard to see what i have done to help people lol you were not playing for the longest time as i recall so its kinda hard to see when your not around to witness but thanks man for the view and a lot of people can see i help i still think there is some favoritism going on with you but i will just let it be at that sorry you feel the way you do enjoy your day pm in game if you need help and another thing i had to talk to nick because i didn't understand what you were saying at all it was very vague and when i asked for explanation you said it was not needed so i asked nick and within a few mins he had both players teled talked it out and we both knew situation and i pmed you after stating nick cleared it up for me wasnt saying fuck you i just said sorry for not understanding what you were saying just wish you could of explained better instead of ignoring me or saying no explanation needed.

sorry man but the whole time i been playing this server you been ghost until recently didn't even know your name so kinda hard to see what i have done to help people lol you were not playing for the longest time as i recall so its kinda hard to see when your not around to witness but thanks man for the view and a lot of people can see i help i still think there is some favoritism going on with you but i will just let it be at that sorry you feel the way you do enjoy your day pm in game if you need help and another thing i had to talk to nick because i didn't understand what you were saying at all it was very vague and when i asked for explanation you said it was not needed so i asked nick and within a few mins he had both players teled talked it out and we both knew situation and i pmed you after stating nick cleared it up for me wasnt saying fuck you i just said sorry for not understanding what you were saying just wish you could of explained better instead of ignoring me or saying no explanation needed.

Longest sentence i've seen in my life lol. :P

1) you can't apply for mod you have to apply for helper and then earn mod

2) you barely help at all ya you're in help cc sometimes answering the simple questions but I never see you helping over yell or asking the current staff on "hey man you need any help you look really busy" even if we say "nah I got it thanks anyways" its the thought that counts and last but not least forums legit never helping on forums not all your helping has to be ingame hell nick helped only on forums and still got staff.

3) the other day when I said I wouldn't unjail your other account til I heard from ramzi you flipped shit and started flaming me and kept flaming me til nick told you I can't unjail you then you said "oh ok" you basically told me to fuck off because not listening to me but the second a higher rank than myself says something you all of a sudden listen and understand I can't stand people like that

Now you're gonna say "you're just saying this cause you hate me :(" I don't hate anyone I'm just brutally honest

Timebrawler i didnt even now u were a mod do u even do anything around spawnpk??

Beside giving someone else a change to show his goodwill for the server?

1. Desired staff position: Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick ( I Eat Bread) - in game name

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: Virginia ( east coast USA )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-15 (all active not afk)

6. Why you should receive the position: i honestly have been wanting to apply for a while and i really feel like i'm well respected and known for helping people whenever somebody has questions i try my best to answer them whenever i can. I get along with pretty much all of the other mods/helpers and try to assist them if they are super busy to help players when i can. This has been the best server i have ever played and i really want the best for it and to see it grow, the owners are doing a great job and i'm excited to see how it progresses even further, i have love for this community and would love to be able to help more then what i'm able to now it would mean the world to me and i promise i wouldn't dissapoint. i would definitely be cutting the amount i gamble/stake way down as it is not preferred for a mod/helper to do so that much which is more then worth the sacrifice to me. so what do you say guys lets help make SPAWNPK better, I Eat Bread for mod. :) thank you everyone who supports me.

i had just joined and was very confused what as going on and did some errors but "i eat bread" really helped me on as soon as i PM him really helpful

i had just joined and was very confused what as going on and did some errors but "i eat bread" really helped me on as soon as i PM him really helpful

glad i could help you enjoy your time on spawnpk!

Timebrawler i didnt even now u were a mod do u even do anything around spawnpk??

Beside giving someone else a change to show his goodwill for the server?

time is a helpful person , helping people always on forums and everywhere , you can't talk to timebrawler like that because he is a very helpful person .

Yo bread i just wanted to say dude I hope you get this position you are a great person and definitely deserve mod bro. Also when can our dads meet :P.

Make SpawnPk better with bread!!!

Yo bread i just wanted to say dude I hope you get this position you are a great person and definitely deserve mod bro. Also when can our dads meet :P.

Make SpawnPk better with bread!!!

lollll thanks for your support bro

I give this man a major +1. He might even be more active than me tbh, cause every time im online, hes online, everytime I wake up like wtf [cause I crashed] hes still on xD. Great guy, very fair, never starts any problems.

thank you man for your support kep up the great videos and thank you for helping spawnpk grow!

great friend, always helps out. very responsible within the clan. overall very helping and responsible towards all players. +1 much supported

hello spawn pk i wanted to say i eat bread desirves mod rank when ever i hop online i see i eat bread answer questions to the best of his knowledge helping many people including my self wanted to say thanks. # i eat bread for mod ###

1. Desired staff position: Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick ( I Eat Bread) - in game name

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: Virginia ( east coast USA )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-15 (all active not afk)

6. Why you should receive the position: i honestly have been wanting to apply for a while and i really feel like i'm well respected and known for helping people whenever somebody has questions i try my best to answer them whenever i can. I get along with pretty much all of the other mods/helpers and try to assist them if they are super busy to help players when i can. This has been the best server i have ever played and i really want the best for it and to see it grow, the owners are doing a great job and i'm excited to see how it progresses even further, i have love for this community and would love to be able to help more then what i'm able to now it would mean the world to me and i promise i wouldn't dissapoint. i would definitely be cutting the amount i gamble/stake way down as it is not preferred for a mod/helper to do so that much which is more then worth the sacrifice to me. so what do you say guys lets help make SPAWNPK better, I Eat Bread for mod. :) thank you everyone who supports me.

hello spawn pk i wanted to say i eat bread desirves mod rank when ever i hop online i see i eat bread answer questions to the best of his knowledge helping many people including my self wanted to say thanks. # i eat bread for mod ###

haha thanks your your support bro

Same dude that scammed the enchanted phat from Emily? That's gonna be a no from me bruh.

Same dude that scammed the enchanted phat from Emily? That's gonna be a no from me bruh.

you have me mistaked with another account i eat bank

this guy is a really good person i think he really deserves to get mod he would help the community even better then what he already does lol js hes a really good guy and he should be giving a chance thanks to all his supporters out there!

this guy is a really good person i think he really deserves to get mod he would help the community even better then what he already does lol js hes a really good guy and he should be giving a chance thanks to all his supporters out there!

thank you man for your support i hope this all gets noticed im trying hard!~

wow thanks very mutch thank you i can now train pray thanks mate for help I Eat Bread u good support

your welcome man and good luck on your trained account!