Sign in to follow this  
i eat bread

I Eat Bread for Mod really feel like i could help community that i love

1. Desired staff position: Mod

2. Your name (first name would suffice): Nick ( I Eat Bread) - in game name

3. Your age: 23

4. Your location: Virginia ( east coast USA )

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 12-15 (all active not afk)

6. Why you should receive the position: i honestly have been wanting to apply for a while and i really feel like i'm well respected and known for helping people whenever somebody has questions i try my best to answer them whenever i can. I get along with pretty much all of the other mods/helpers and try to assist them if they are super busy to help players when i can. This has been the best server i have ever played and i really want the best for it and to see it grow, the owners are doing a great job and i'm excited to see how it progresses even further, i have love for this community and would love to be able to help more then what i'm able to now it would mean the world to me and i promise i wouldn't dissapoint. i would definitely be cutting the amount i gamble/stake way down as it is not preferred for a mod/helper to do so that much which is more then worth the sacrifice to me. so what do you say guys lets help make SPAWNPK better, I Eat Bread for mod. :) thank you everyone who supports me.

2943yg1.png
Edited by i eat bread

I rember when i first started and u helped me get better in the game. Hope u get the mod.btw that was in september not in april.

MAKE SPAWNPK BETTER

Edited by Infinitpure8
forgot do use something

Well goodluck your going to be the only staff that helps people because other then Nick nobody does anything, it would be nice to have somebody like you on staff because you help me on the daily when other mods dont respond so ty and i hope you make it to the big time :).

i think he would be a great mod. ive seen him helping anyone and everyone that asks him any question he answer to the best he can. he always has been nice to people as long as i can remember. please take him into serious consideration he would be well worth the time to make a mod. he will make this server great thats for sure!! good luck man!

6. Why you should receive the position: i honestly have been wanting to apply for a while and i really feel like i'm well respected and known for helping people whenever somebody has questions i try my best to answer them whenever i can. I get along with pretty much all of the other mods/helpers and try to assist them if they are super busy to help players when i can. This has been the best server i have ever played and i really want the best for it and to see it grow, the owners are doing a great job and i'm excited to see how it progresses even further, i have love for this community and would love to be able to help more then what i'm able to now it would mean the world to me and i promise i wouldn't dissapoint. i would definitely be cutting the amount i gamble/stake way down as it is not preferred for a mod/helper to do so that much which is more then worth the sacrifice to me. so what do you say guys lets help make SPAWNPK better, I Eat Bread for mod. :) thank you everyone who supports me.

This man, is one of the most outgoing players for the community I've met since my start of rsps'. I met "I Eat Bread" at home not 20 minutes into my start of this server which is now my own dedication, and he answered all of my questions without a bat or blink, and made me feel important in this community at level 3. I'm not a donator myself, yet, but I watch "yell" frequently and have even learned more about the game through "I Eat Bread"'s messages. He is my go-to player minus staff for anything and everything on this server, and I respect the hell out of him for it. Please give him yours so the community can give him theirs. It's very well deserved.

~~Exorcist

This man, is one of the most outgoing players for the community I've met since my start of rsps'. I met "I Eat Bread" at home not 20 minutes into my start of this server which is now my own dedication, and he answered all of my questions without a bat or blink, and made me feel important in this community at level 3. I'm not a donator myself, yet, but I watch "yell" frequently and have even learned more about the game through "I Eat Bread"'s messages. He is my go-to player minus staff for anything and everything on this server, and I respect the hell out of him for it. Please give him yours so the community can give him theirs. It's very well deserved.

~~Exorcist

wow man thank you so much i appreciate it!

i think he would be a great mod. ive seen him helping anyone and everyone that asks him any question he answer to the best he can. he always has been nice to people as long as i can remember. please take him into serious consideration he would be well worth the time to make a mod. he will make this server great thats for sure!! good luck man!

thank you for your support!

I rember when i first started and u helped me get better in the game. Hope u get the mod.btw that was in september not in april.

MAKE SPAWNPK BETTER

<3 thanks bro

Well goodluck your going to be the only staff that helps people because other then Nick nobody does anything, it would be nice to have somebody like you on staff because you help me on the daily when other mods dont respond so ty and i hope you make it to the big time :).

thank you bro! i hope i get it too so i can community!

BREAD4MOD ALL THE WAY, He's A Great Friend And Great Team Member, On Top Of That He Is Very Active In The Community, Seeing Him Many Times Helping Spawn Pker's Out <3

BREAD4MOD ALL THE WAY, He's A Great Friend And Great Team Member, On Top Of That He Is Very Active In The Community, Seeing Him Many Times Helping Spawn Pker's Out <3

thank you for your support bro <3

I hope u get it beacuse u always help out new players help players like me out of rought times and comes to help when ever u need it and i rly hope u get mod beacuse uve always helped me throught my rought times and help when i needed.

I hope u get it beacuse u always help out new players help players like me out of rought times and comes to help when ever u need it and i rly hope u get mod beacuse uve always helped me throught my rought times and help when i needed.

This is your 3rd post with : "you Always help me out cuz you Always helped me out and you will Always help me out cuz you Always helped me out"

Goodluck bread, but i think you should go for helper first and then get mod ;)

This is your 3rd post with : "you Always help me out cuz you Always helped me out and you will Always help me out cuz you Always helped me out"

Goodluck bread, but i think you should go for helper first and then get mod ;)

yea he was my 2nd mate on this game i think

Honestly, I Eat Bread, you have actually helped me through alot man, i always pm you asking for help and no hesitation to reply with help i desired for. You're a very nice friend!

+1 rep :D