Sign in to follow this  
Treehugger25

BullySquad get smoked lmfao

So on this lovely day of December, we took it upon ourselves to show this shit excuse of a team Bullied-Squad how a real team does it,

Let's just say it didnt end well for them, after them posting a fake topic with fake kills, I now have to post this ;)

Boba tea for max, Retard got put in a coffin.

3976d21efd8572bd4db825d65941d17e.png

Sweaty sara for bank, where to start with this 1? I'll just leave it with suicider

7137d4648381889bbaaa3932f1da4281.png

Moonman99 for bank also, This guy holy, suicider with a divine, Never thought i'd see the day

a7bdc43734b04b3ca466b098b6be678e.png

N33blife the tb slave drops ;)

5b8304d00eeb4d0dab90b93343fd90c8.png

Edited by Treehugger25

fucking shitters keep donating your sets to us, this is what happens when you fight a real team you can't compete. You guys will soon be irrelevant. PM me to spy before its too late.

we over here with normal pots and these niggas dropping flasks , these niggas start playing runescape august 25, 2016.

wont do a single run in with a tber because they know they can't compete

you guys might aswell trade me over your banks now

20b to join pm me ingame

Oh aight, i will start making clips and screenies of every death of ur squad. I have killed every single member of ur clan, Except panda fat but its cuz he comes in rag armor and insta tps when he gets smacked.

Btw, You're a multiclan. Most of the kills were in multi. Stop avoiding the sri and show up.

Oh aight, i will start making clips and screenies of every death of ur squad. I have killed every single member of ur clan, Except panda fat but its cuz he comes in rag armor and insta tps when he gets smacked.

Btw, You're a multiclan. Most of the kills were in multi. Stop avoiding the sri and show up.

You're so lost LOL look at the fucking minimap on the fucking kill pics??

You really don't know the wilderness do you?

@Faith pots not one of these kills are in multi you clueless retard, only person whos died from our team is me to nick, because let's just say he's the only good 1 on your team, start posting pics please LOL

I have already posted a few.

U sure u never died to someone else? LOLOL!

Btw, Outnumbering us + using prod specs ain't making u good lmao.

Remember what u said? "You only use custom shit to kill us". Hence you are the one who shows up with prod specs.

EDIT: Proof of u kids avoiding sri. http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4451

Holy shit you are autistic, Not one of them killpics is 1 of us, if you can prove it with a proper picture let me know, And the hurr killpic is when he was dbow suiciding you clown lmfao

Outnumbering us and using prod specs, So do me a favour rewatch the video, the right click on our fall in and the right click on your fall in, Count the numbers

As for prod specs, we are both using prod items but you guys are camping divines, stop commenting because your legit making yourself look autistic.

I have already posted a few.

U sure u never died to someone else? LOLOL!

Btw, Outnumbering us + using prod specs ain't making u good lmao.

Remember what u said? "You only use custom shit to kill us". Hence you are the one who shows up with prod specs.

EDIT: Proof of u kids avoiding sri. http://spawnpk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=4451

z z z z zz z

Edited by squad bully

So on this lovely day of December, we took it upon ourselves to show this shit excuse of a team Bullied-Squad how a real team does it,

Let's just say it didnt end well for them, after them posting a fake topic with fake kills, I now have to post this ;)

Boba tea for max, Retard got put in a coffin.

3976d21efd8572bd4db825d65941d17e.png

Sweaty sara for bank, where to start with this 1? I'll just leave it with suicider

7137d4648381889bbaaa3932f1da4281.png

Moonman99 for bank also, This guy holy, suicider with a divine, Never thought i'd see the day

a7bdc43734b04b3ca466b098b6be678e.png

N33blife the tb slave drops ;)

5b8304d00eeb4d0dab90b93343fd90c8.png

dude u had like 20 people do kill like 5 ur shit as fuck

Nice pics :o

I'm still yet to die. 1-0 so far ;).

P.S N33blife or whatever his name is isn't with us.

why ur posting edge pics in clan topic dumbass, "rip" 7c6618165254486c96d0b6e2795fb4af.png

You guys keep on saying we have never yet to kill you.

Moonmans death was at brutal dragons , along with boba tea , aswell as sweaty sara so it looks like you guys are just posting killpics all involving an ele bow 112 hp stack

And nice 100 hp dclaw rush :P

Edited by Yeezus

well why did he rush with u guys then lol

why ur posting edge pics in clan topic dumbass, "rip" 7c6618165254486c96d0b6e2795fb4af.png

Tamilz wasn't an edge kill lol

Edited by i just rag

https://gyazo.com/1eced9611b87df0b3379cd99f3a654db

https://gyazo.com/21fb148d715e7bceab6b537685009ac6

Tamilz down for his void. We still waiting for the sri <3

Cant tell if your sereious? LOL Edge kill pics?

What's wrong with edge killpics? it's 1v1, not like y'all shitters tbing every single person and get 8-10 kids to fall-in to kill 1 guy and making screenies of that? =p

The only one who's decent, is meashy or whatever his name is. He's the only one who can switch properly and make me drink atleast 4 brews. he's also the only one who doesn't trashtalk, so mad respect to him. :D

EDIT: Just watched the video and u only killed a ragger/suicider....? Smh.

Edited by Faith pots

@Faith pots not one of these kills are in multi you clueless retard, only person whos died from our team is me to nick, because let's just say he's the only good 1 on your team, start posting pics please LOL

Haven't you nh'd mourinho lol?

He was trying to help you, and actually secured you some kills, why don't you give him some credit.

fucking shitters keep donating your sets to us, this is what happens when you fight a real team you can't compete. You guys will soon be irrelevant. PM me to spy before its too late.

we over here with normal pots and these niggas dropping flasks , these niggas start playing runescape august 25, 2016.

wont do a single run in with a tber because they know they can't compete

you guys might aswell trade me over your banks now

20b to join pm me ingame

I thought you guys said you were just a group of friends? Anyway you do not have the right to trash talk everyone.

For example Mourinho and Try hard fam, you have never killed and they have been causing your team a lot of trouble.

I thought you guys said you were just a group of friends? Anyway you do not have the right to trash talk everyone.

For example Mourinho and Try hard fam, you have never killed and they have been causing your team a lot of trouble.

We baited Mourinho to multi and killed him for max and Try hard fam died twice for max to us lol..

But yea Mourinho and Nick only good ones in ur shitty ass team lol

We baited Mourinho to multi and killed him for max and Try hard fam died twice for max to us lol..

But yea Mourinho and Nick only good ones in ur shitty ass team lol

You just said it yourself. "TO MULTI" :D!

If we were actually shit, u must be shit aswell cuz u died to alot of us :/

5WwBzC6.png?1

Edited by Faith pots

Lmaoo youre talking mad shit, eventho you INSTANTLY permanently muted me for calling you a cancer kid twice, what a joke LOL. 0 warnings and instantly muted, dumb insecure virgin kid.

You just said it yourself. "TO MULTI" :D!

If we were actually shit, u must be shit aswell cuz u died to alot of us :/

Yea I said to multi?

U only got 3 kills on us, 2 of them with the ele bow +100hit stop piping up random.