Flexin

Recuitment application for *FEAR OF GOD* MULTI | SINGLES

Lmao bully squad beat us so bad we took cc down.

Edited by Flexin

I know you said I didn't have to put in an application, but I'm doing it as a formailty.

IGN: D E L L

Do you have discord if not, will you get it: I have it

How active are you on the server: Quite Active

What clans have you been in the past: None

Are you new to the server:Nope

Format looks real familiar :o lmao

I've seen clans like you, you pop up claim to be "big and bad" yet... I never see y'all in wild, and when I do you book it. It will be fun crushing you.

I've seen clans like you, you pop up claim to be "big and bad" yet... I never see y'all in wild, and when I do you book it. It will be fun crushing you.

Yo dell, adele, whatever you wanna be called stop talking like we're playing a RPG quest game please, you sound dumb. No one is claiming to be big and bad lmao

Yo dell, adele, whatever you wanna be called stop talking like we're playing a RPG quest game please, you sound dumb. No one is claiming to be big and bad lmao

In you cute clan app you do claim to be, either way. you will soon taste defeat

Edited by D E L L

.com

In you cute clan app you do claim to be, either way. you will soon taste defeat

.com what? In your*, I said nothing about it, and cmon bro what i say about talking like this is a RPG quest game

.com what? In your*, I said nothing about it, and cmon bro what i say about talking like this is a RPG quest game

Getting a little butt-hurt? I can tell by the way you're attempting to be a "Grammar Nazi", which was a failed attempt btw. :*

Getting a little butt-hurt? I can tell by the way you're attempting to be a "Grammar Nazi", which was a failed attempt btw. :*

I'm just trying to help the other people who read this post, I understand what you're saying but they might not. Naw i'll never be hurt over no weak ass pixels

I'm just trying to help the other people who read this post, I understand what you're saying but they might not. Naw i'll never be hurt over no weak ass pixels

You seem to be getting a little salty bae.

Oh no baby girl I'm always cooling, I might come off aggressive because I'm from Baltimore :/ . Just a habit

looking forward to your 'pking trip'