take n0tes

Punches Helper Application

1. Desired staff position: Helper

2. Your name: Daniel

3. Your age: 20

4. Your location: USA

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 3-7 hours depending on my off days

6. Why you should receive the position: I've been playing spk for a long time now and I think it's time for me to take a step up within the community. I have stopped playing spk about 2 times after being cleaned in the past, but I have always come back to spk knowing that I can have fun playing spk with or without items and money. 

I have been helping out in discord and on forums with various questions. I have helped get some appeals forwarded to staff as well. I focus a lot on pking in-game and being in a clan cc. I do help in yell and tell people to pm me regarding any questions. I also pop in the help cc from time to time just to see if I could help anyone with my spare free time. I am a pretty well-known player in spk, So I am applying as a helper. If I do get the rank I think I would be a good fit. Also, the rank of being a helper would help me make it even easier to help people.

I would like to thank you for reading my application if you have any further questions message me in-game or on discord via the info below!!

-Punches-

Discord: Punches#9680