halmit legz

halmit legz helper application

1. Desired staff position:Helper

2. Your name (first name would suffice):Lewis or Halmit for short

3. Your age: 45

4. Your location: england

5. Average amount of gameplay hours per day: 6+ daily

6. Why you should receive the position:

I am a respected members of the community who runs a Pk clan, Helping out members of the community is something I just do naturally without thinking about it. I am always going out of my way to help people. Also I do events that build up team focus like drop partys for the whole server, I do group PVMing where people can PVM in groups killing bosses faster without fear of dying to teams, I spend a lot of time in the HELP cc helping out the new starters.

Achieving this position would give me the drive I need to do even more for the community, I am not going to lie, I am quite the troll, but never offensive and always serious when asked a question. I think the server needs someone like me, just like American needs Donald trump.. we are comparable :P but on a serious note I would love to help you on the journey of making this server the number 1 on RS vote lists, and with me as a staff member I think the community would have a enjoyable experience in doing so,

many halmits,

thanks

Ryan really wants a staff member who rags and camps pvm spots in the wildernesses killing new players trying to make money or sells them passes so this team won't kill them while they are pking -10 not that respected

Edited by Dracula

well lets start with this, I don't camp pvm, I only rag with raggers. its part of pking. its called no honour, and raggers are probably the most loyal players on the server. Selling passes is a obviously troll and wilderness flame comes with the game, don't take it to heart when you die please. And yes I am respected by the community actually and I'm quite well known by a lot of people. just because you don't like the fact you get pked in the wildy don't come posting on my helper application expecting people to hate me too

Your a well known pvm pker just a scummy thing to do don't hate you or anything but there are other people better fit to be staff

imo its a pking server bosses are implemented to server to bring people into the wild (well atleast one of the reasons) therefor you can kill them, I am also a part of team halmit our aim is never to "camp pvm spots" we fight other clans if there are people along the way we will kill them ofc, halmit - lewis does a lot for the community as do I +1. and one more thing, Dracula I never see you online so idk how u can even have an opinion on this.

Just tagging off of what Dracula said... Most of the time I'm in the deep wild, I'm pvming with no intention of skulling, and you and your team have killed me countless of times while doing that. Like I have 4 valuables- I'm no threat- yet you kill me. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but you can't say that you foster positive pvming experiences for the server if it's actually only for those in your clan.

l000000000000000l kyle stfu please, you was in our clan and u bsed us ofc were not going to leave u be your our enemy pvming or not I'm sure you would kill me too if u saw my pvming.. the difference is I realise I am in the wild so idc if I die 150 times in a row its the game..

I don't see how me Pking in the wild has anything to do with my staff application? could you please refrain from posting on my stuff is you have nothing positive OR negative to say as it seems, you're just filling up space.

Dracula flamed me my first week of playing, I have 0 respect for the kid. Gl Halmit 100% support you my dude

Nobody's staff application should be based off of whether they join in on ragging or if they kill you in deep wilderness? Its a fucking pk server lmfao.

Nonetheless, goodluck buddy.

No negative or positive feed back from me, just don't let haters get to you. :)

this was posted February 16 and he was banned for a while I don't think this post is relevant any more